• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Hixx

English people watching Juve ahead of a good old-fashioned FA Cup tie... smh.

The Hartlepool mascot was just smacking the arse of the Blyth player taking the throw in
KuGsj.gif

English people watching Juve ahead of a good old-fashioned FA Cup tie... smh.

The Hartlepool mascot was just smacking the arse of the Blyth player taking the throw in
KuGsj.gif

Only teams from the Championship and Premier League should be allowed in the FA Cup. Smaller clubs being in it is a waste of time, they never get to the final

nobody even cares about the fa cup so may as well let small teams have some fun playing against the big boys

also gundogan is still pretty damn good, maybe he can save dortmund

Hixx

@YoungSunEcho 41s41 seconds ago
Superb win for SAFC U21s tonight. 2-0 down at Man City, won 4-2. Mikael Mandron hat-trick and Duncan Watmore with goals. Poyet was there

up urs city

@YoungSunEcho 41s41 seconds ago
Superb win for SAFC U21s tonight. 2-0 down at Man City, won 4-2. Mikael Mandron hat-trick and Duncan Watmore with goals. Poyet was there

up urs city
Might be better than the first team atm, get them in the team and see what they can do.

Hixx

I'd play Watmore over that cunt Buckley (l1nett he's fucking SHITE) but Mika seems a bit lightweight for the PL. Despite him being fucking massive.

Linius

Linett, I don't think you should play the victim role as small club supporter by the way. I support Grimsby Town FC now and they play the conference. Let me have that.

Linius

There are too many football teams in this country.

I was surprised to read a club from like the fifth tier of national football has a stadium capacity of almost 10.000. There are at least four or five Eredivisie clubs who don't even have that kind of capacity :lol

Hixx

I was surprised to read a club from like the fifth tier of national football has a stadium capacity of almost 10.000. There are at least four or five Eredivisie clubs who don't even have that kind of capacity :lol

Even our shit teams are bigger than the Eredivisie m8.

Scotland is like our 7th tier.

L1NETT

Linett, I don't think you should play the victim role as small club supporter by the way. I support Grimsby Town FC now and they play the conference. Let me have that.

nah don't support shit teams m8

----

Babylon is fucking great.

Bertie Carvel as Finn is deliciously slimey. So good.

Top Bottom