• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Facism

They region locked Football Manager now. Only way to get it is through official places. Amazon had it for £19.99 over Black Friday but I assume it has gone up in price by now.

absolutely disgusting. Region locking is a 3rd-world convention when it comes to digital.

Meier

Ouch, Fulham getting dicked on. Fofana got the start today I see but it looks like their keeper got a red card early which screwed them over.

Linius

R3ZQSQk.png

Sinterklaas today!

On the left a legendary guy, who some old (I mean older than Noal) Real Madrid fans surely remember. We won the game too, of course. To go on and beat Juventus and win the Europa Cup 1.

Meier

Semifinals of the women's college championship today in American college soccer/football. My old university, FSU, is playing against the team who beat them to knock them out of the 2011 playoffs in the same game. Starts at 6:30 pm Central (12:30 am GMT). We lost in the title game last year to a different California team.

Funny goal we scored earlier this year complete with Ronaldo celebration: http://gfycat.com/MiserlyFairCanary

Scum

xuydbm.gif

This is going to end in tears isn't it?

I think it'll turn out to be good. There will still be many that'll be disappointed though, no matter what. But it's also going to depend on how many of the games Sony show off that are exclusive or multiplatform.

deroli

BEEEEE VAUUUUU BEEEEEE

One of our best matches this season (this isn't difficult though). We've seen the real Gündogan for the first time after his injury. Also nice to see our defense like back in the day. Schmelle and Hummels both played great.

Scum

Everyone's been shit, except Coman, but Evra is a special kind of. How could you let this happen?

Once again we go into a crucial CL match after our form suddenly turned to shit. Incredible.

That was meh. But thank your lucky stars it wasn't "lolspurs meh."

Hixx

Hixxy do u sound like this kid being interviewed?

Turned it off.

My voice has been posted itt many times. Bacon did earlier today I think. I sound pissed in it, I was too busy laughing at how angry Kyoufu was getting about video games

Hixx

Tiote is on the front page of the Sun tomorrow

If that is front page news we must be living in a beautiful world right now.

Meier

Cartoon, delete that gif and make it a link immediately. You've just about brought my PC to a standstill. It's got to be massive.. never, ever post a gifcam gif.

Huge play by Hummels to preserve Dortmund's win. Very interesting in that it was obviously planned to an extent to have him fully cover that side of the net.. risky stuff. http://gfycat.com/BlaringRaggedAidi

Cartoon, delete that gif and make it a link immediately. You've just about brought my PC to a standstill. It's got to be massive.. never, ever post a gifcam gif.

Huge play by Hummels to preserve Dortmund's win. Very interesting in that it was obviously planned to an extent to have him fully cover that side of the net.. risky stuff. http://gfycat.com/BlaringRaggedAidi

Interesting play call. Trying to think whether it is more risky than a keeper trying to save that or not.

Top Bottom