• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Pennywise

Cartoon, delete that gif and make it a link immediately. You've just about brought my PC to a standstill. It's got to be massive.. never, ever post a gifcam gif.

Huge play by Hummels to preserve Dortmund's win. Very interesting in that it was obviously planned to an extent to have him fully cover that side of the net.. risky stuff. http://gfycat.com/BlaringRaggedAidi

Last week they tried to get it into the keepers corner, that's why Langerak stayed there and Hummels got rid of it.

Clyne has a year left on his contract in the summer.

kYFVZc5.png

Carbonox

I always poo nearly naked. I take off my bottoms, my top and my slippers. I am free. Unburdened. Inspired. I can enjoy the freeflowing action of taking a dump with total comfort. Never felt closer to God.

Zabojnik

I always poo nearly naked. I take off my bottoms, my top and my slippers. I am free. Unburdened. Inspired. I can enjoy the freeflowing action of taking a dump with total comfort. Never felt closer to God.

Well, yeah, you always take a shower afterwards, right? Why wait getting naked.

Carbonox

Ever had a poo AFTER you've had a shower/bath? It's the most evil thing in the world. Like you've entered an alternate dimension where Thatcher still in charge and Nottingham Forest were the best team in Europe. Can't wipe properly and everything.

Ever had a poo AFTER you've had a shower/bath? It's the most evil thing in the world. Like you've entered an alternate dimension where Thatcher still in charge and Nottingham Forest were the best team in Europe. Can't wipe properly and everything.

Oh Carbo, that's the only time you can wipe properly

Esch

Banned
#teammultiplepoopsaday

twice a day, just like the doctor recommended.

not only that, it makes you feel like you've wasted the shower :(

bud

four times a week? that can't be healthy.

when i went to barcelona years ago, i pooped just once in five days.

You ever held in your poop for like multiple weeks at a time?

God that hurt.

It wouldn't act up at school for whatever reason though, just at home.

Esch

Banned
When I was a Boy Scout, age 8 or so, I went on one of the camping trips at a state park here. I eventually needed to go #2 so I went to the latrines and.... It was a massacre. I braved it once and then did not poop for about 4 and a half days. What was weird was around the 3rd/4th day I stopped really wanting to go and started feeling just kind of weird.

Took a 30 minute shit when I came home.

Yen

I took an adverse reaction to some medication once and couldn't poo for a week.
It was morphine to be fair.

Carbonox

I get scared if I go longer than 2 days without a poo. Scared because the longer it takes the bigger the pile up and I fear for my anus. You remember back in the day when Pangaea split? Like that.

Facism

Been to Leeds Festival four times. Wednesday to Monday.

Haven't shit there once.

hahahhaha nice.

Every festival i go to with mates ends up having our poos synchronized. Always every morning at 6am or something like that.

I did do one supremely epic shit at Reading in 2003, though. They had those trailers that had porcelain shitters. I remember holding in the poop since wednesday morning. Saturday came and i was in the arena, in pain, water broke and everything.

Found my way to the shitter, sat my ass down and started forcing out the poobaby. Fucking intense 20 minutes. I felt constipated, but it was just the majestic length and girth of the rod clawing it's way out of my ass. Every push made me light-headed, i think i may have passed out twice. I remember having to get naked because i was sweating so much pushing this fucking seabeast out my ass. Using my arms and legs to brace up against the stall walls in order for my ring-piece to gain purchase upon this magnificent forearm of a shit. I remember looking between my legs and seeing that it was already in the water before it even left my ass.

When it finally ejected from my seat, i sat back, satisfactorily exhausted from the ordeal. I had a semi on because of all the pushing. Thing was like 15 inches long and 7 inches around. The poop, not the semi.

The best bit was walking past the girl who had to use the toilet after me because LOL was i going to flush that down without someone else experiencing the Disney-esque magic of it

Slizz

Kebab, m8er.

Gonna see if this works:

Burrito Norteno
A large flour tortilla rolled with steak fajita, grilled onions, rice and cilantro. Smothered with our delicious salsa suisa and melted Monterrey Jack cheese. Served with lettuce, tomato and sour cream

Read some good things about it. Messanfango (or how the hell you write his name) was very positive about it in the movie OT.

It was fucking brutal. O'Connell is fantastic. Very impressive film.

Oh, about the pooping talk. Yeah I'd say I poop maybe once every two days? For the amount of shit (lol) I eat, that is weird.

Top Bottom