• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Scum

You lot still up? I just checked the VGA thread and apparently it's only half way through. lol

Yeah...hopefully they will show a real gameplay demo tomorrow...

ilX0hFGHIwn1N.gif

Pennywise

Oh god, one of the comments on twitch when the guy from CD Project just talked about the Witcher, with this huge guy in the backround :

RIP chair.

Scum

I really should but wanted to watch the trailer. my mistake was reading the comments.

Just visit the first page. Click the link in the OP for the trailer. Get directed to Youtube. Don't scroll down the Youtube page. Back out of thread you were originally in.

Zabojnik

I expect The Order to be a graphical showcase and a passable atmospheric game. As such, I'm sure I'll be entertained.

Not sure what people are expecting. It looks like a Gears clone, so it's bound to have mediocre gameplay.

Scum

I expect The Order to be a graphical showcase and a passable atmospheric game. As such, I'm sure I'll be entertained.

Not sure what people are expecting. It looks like a Gears clone, so it's bound to have mediocre gameplay.

That's exactly what it is. A 10-15hr cinematic experience.

Blablurn

This game called... Human Element... it looks generic as fuck. I wonder what develeopers feel while creating it.

"This has no soul?"

FootballFan

do you have anything else to add?

OddMorsel/Pete is an insider who works with the makers of the game.

You have offended him.

The likelihood that Bloodborne will be shit/mediocre is small.

Madrid fans, man.

Without playing it we won't know if it is shit or good anyway. Knack looked shit when they revealed it, but when it released the opinions changed.

OddMorsel/Pete is an insider who works with the makers of the game.

You have offended him.

The likelihood that Bloodborne will be shit/mediocre is small.

Madrid fans, man.

Without playing it we won't know if it is shit or good anyway. Knack looked shit when they revealed it, but when it released the opinions changed.

Knack was shit and is still shit.

Nothing has changed.

Goodnight sir.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
i liked the awards, felt better than any other
metal gear online will be the eternal goat multiplayer until metal gear online 4
zelda seems to be on the right path
that sierra segment hit me in all the feels.

muleth

Banned
knack was awful, so was ryse. just people in denial over trash. if they were released later in the gen, people wouldn't give them the time of day.

FootballFan

knack was awful, so was ryse. just people in denial over trash. if they were released later in the gen, people wouldn't give them the time of day.

Knack was awful in your opinion, so was Ryse.

Many of us enjoyed them both.

Welcome

Who do you support

Scum

TRANSFER GOSSIP
Manchester United are prepared to spend another £100m next summer with defenders Mats Hummels, 25, of Borussia Dortmund, Aymeric Laporte, 20, of Athletic Bilbao and Atletico Madrid's Diego Godin, 28, on their radar. (Independent)
Manchester United are set to sell three unwanted players in January - goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard, 30, and midfielders Nani, 28, and 26-year-old Anderson - to finance a £200m assault on the transfer market. (Daily Star)
Leicester City have made a bid for in-demand HNK Rijeka striker Andrej Kramaric, 23, who is also reportedly a target for Chelsea and Tottenham. (Daily Mail)
Liverpool could sign a replacement for Glen Johnson in January, with top target Martin Montoya's agent insisting that the 23-year-old will "100%" leave Barcelona this winter. (Daily Mirror)
Arsene Wenger is reportedly weighing up a move for Lyon's in-demand midfielder Nabil Fekir, 21. (Metro)
Manager Mauricio Pochettino insists Tottenham have never considered letting in-form striker Harry Kane, 21, leave the club. (Independent)
DeAndre Yedlin, 21, has been granted a work permit this week and the right-back is expected to complete his move to Tottenham Hotspur next month. (Times - subscription required)
Petr Cech's agent has confirmed the Czech international goalkeeper, 32, will definitely not be leaving Chelsea next month, despite being behind Thibaut Courtois in the Stamford Bridge pecking order. (Evening Standard)
Genoa captain and left-back Luca Antonelli, 27, says he's dreaming of a switch to Liverpool. (Daily Star)

OTHER GOSSIP
Joe Hart will be the world's highest-paid keeper when he signs his new five-year Manchester City deal, which is reportedly worth £31m. (Daily Mirror)
Midfielder Angel Di Maria, who joined Manchester United this summer after helping Real Madrid win the Champions League last season, admits he misses playing in Europe's top club competition. (Sport magazine)
Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes has accused Lionel Messi and many of Barcelona's stars of being 'bored' with their tiki-taka playing style and not putting in the same effort as they did when Pep Guardiola was coach. (Independent)
Manchester United Under-21 coach Warren Joyce admits that young players have a better chance of breaking through at 'mid-table' sides. (Daily Mail)
Chelsea midfielder Oscar, 23, says the summer arrivals of Cesc Fabregas, Diego Costa and Filipe Luis are the key behind Chelsea's unbeaten start to the season. (Daily Star)
Fraser Forster, 26, says that moving to Southampton from Celtic has given him the platform and profile to dislodge Joe Hart as England goalkeeper. (Times - subscription required)
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has confirmed plans to give injury-prone midfielder Abou Diaby a new contract at the club. (Metro)
Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli is likely to plead not guilty after the Football Association charged him with misconduct over an inflammatory social media message, which contained an anti-Semitic stereotype. (Independent)

BEST OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Reading boss Nigel Adkins attended the King of Thailand's birthday celebration in London on Friday and took to Twitter to share a photo he had taken with Miss Thailand.
Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge posted pictures of himself on Instagram having a heavy work-out in the gym as he continues his latest comeback from injury, along with the message, "Working on me...."
Manchester United forward Wayne Rooney took to social media to post pictures of himself singing at the club's Christmas party. "Great Christmas night out with all team, staff and partners. Really enjoyed it!" he tweeted.

AND FINALLY
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas, 27, has become the first player to clock up more than 100 miles during Premier League games this season. (Daily Mail)

£31m for Hart! Damn!! I'm in the wrong job. :<

FootballFan

We live in a day and age where 7.5/10 is considered a bad game.

Where people don't buy games that aren't in top 25 of metacritic.

Nobody actually has their own opinion. Just "Game sucks, only 65 on metacritic"

It's an absolute joke.

At least when Jurt and Zab shit on The Last of Us they actually play it first. Having your opinion made up on something with no reason other than online scores is a joke.

A total joke.

GorillaJu

do you have anything else to add?

Do you have any reason for having such a terrible opinion?

Demon's Souls - regarded as one of the best games of the gen
Dark Souls - game of the year according to many, one of the best games of the gen
Dark Souls 2 - probably will get lots of GOTY

Bloodborne - "It will be mediocre at best" - Phlebas, 2015

Just realized you are talking about The Order and not Bloodborne.

Pls forgiverino.

muleth

Banned
The Witcher 3 looked horrible. Fucking Microsoft and their parity bullshit.

that does not make much sense imo.

More than likely this was what happened.

from mod(bish) approved insider

it looks like many gaffers are painting CDP as some magical dev studio with only the best of interests of the gamers in mind. Trust me they are not. The bullshitting with the Witcher 3 started from day 1. PR is creating an overblown vision of a game that doesn't exist while the team is in crazy crunch time for over a year now. There's some bad shit going on that if GAF knew GAF would not like.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=132704069&postcount=310

Why do i go to gaming side, that No Man's Sky trailer thread is something special.

Are you talking about the over excitement?

Caught a glimpse of the trailer when he walks into a beacon, that made me want to watch 2001.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to the playstation event. Give me that uncharted, hopefully, gameplay.

inky

Chelsea midfielder Oscar, 23, says the summer arrivals of Cesc Fabregas, Diego Costa and Filipe Luis are the key behind Chelsea's unbeaten start to the season. (Daily Star)

He's got impressive powers of observation that one.

And sorry Scum, I couldn't find any skittles, but I did buy a blue bag of M&Ms :p

Dark Souls - game of the year according to many, one of the best games of the gen

Pls forgiverino.

dwgirIQ.png

Is Dark Souls 2 that good?

Phlebas

Banned

Pls forgiverino.

Sry for the confusion m8, I'm personally really excited for it myself.

Are you talking about the over excitement?

Caught a glimpse of the trailer when he walks into a beacon, that made me want to watch 2001.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to the playstation event. Give me that uncharted, hopefully, gameplay.

I should have elaborated, I was really referring to the people who couldn't be assed to do any research on the game.

for me if the exploration mechanics are good and the environments truly diverse, that's really good enough for me.

GorillaJu

Sry for the confusion m8, I'm personally really excited for it myself.

I should have elaborated, I was really referring to the people who couldn't be assed to do any research on the game.

for me if the exploration mechanics are good and the environments truly diverse, that's really good enough for me.

nah its my bad. I shouldn't be so defensive.

Top Bottom