• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

tri_willy

forgive my sins dortmund gaf. last season i cursed at your club, wishing that you guys would get relegated because you choked on a game in which i had an accumulator relying on you guys to win.

i cant find that post.

WJD

IgnorantZestyFossa.gif

I just love the man. Cool AF.

I love Ambien. It makes the last few minutes of my day fantastic. Everything becomes clear and fuzzy at the same time. new castle parks the bus. which I will eventually take home. i live right round the corner. Not sure how the wife will feel about bringing a bus home though she does like when I part my bus into her well sheared garage.

Ambien makes life livable. Especially for those who are dye in the wool insomniacs. Sleep is the most wonderful thing. Its what keeps me sain yet the drug I take to get some sleep keeps me insane. (For an hour at least)

Salazar

Wimbledon’s Crazy Gang are furious about a new television documentary they claim has depicted them as brutal thugs.

Bunch of arseholes.

Speaking of Dennis Wise, I watched an old game the other day in which Spurs completely folded against Chelsea. Ossie Ardiles looked ridiculous

jeewrcO.jpg

pappe

Reading this thread today, while suffering from diarrhoea, was the worst decision ever.

Every poop story made me poop.

GorillaJu

Finally watched the Order trailer and I think it looks decent. Not going to get my pants wet over it, but it had good music, good voice acting, writing seemed decent.

Let's be honest gameplay isn't top priority in these kinds of games.

That The Order trailer was just terrible. Random cutscenes spliced together with no flow, no context and no throughline. It said nothing about anything.

They really need to start showing some extended vertical slices, starting today. I'll enjoy it as long as the story is entertaining and atmospeher is decent ala Heavy Rain, but they're not doing much to get people excited.

GorillaJu

That The Order trailer was just terrible. Random cutscenes spliced together with no flow, no context and no throughline. It said nothing about anything.

They really need to start showing some extended vertical slices, starting today. I'll enjoy it as long as the story is entertaining and atmospeher is decent ala Heavy Rain, but they're not doing much to get people excited.

Just let them make the game, when it gets close to release there will be impressions and more info.

Almost finished ASOS now. Something notable happens in every fucking chapter. Madness. Great book.
Get ready for the borefest which is the next one.

Still struggling through it. Just over half way and apparently it picks up soon.

The phrasing and writing style is getting quite boring too. Way too repetitive.

sohois

Bla are you still messing around trying to find a school job in China? i must see German translator jobs and the like literally every other week here in Shanghai. don't bother with a shit position and just wait out for a proper job

United bros, Timothy Fosu Mensah looks great at u18 level. He should be playing for the u21s. His tackling ability is impressive and so is his distribution for a cb. Just looks like a beast. That's part of the reason why I want to see him at u21 level where he'll be up against bigger guys. The u18 kids aren't big enough to give him a challenge.

United bros, Timothy Fosu Mensah looks great at u18 level. He should be playing for the u21s. His tackling ability is impressive and so is his distribution for a cb. Just looks like a beast. That's part of the reason why I want to see him at u21 level where he'll be up against bigger guys. The u18 kids aren't big enough to give him a challenge.

Wait til Rossiter makes him look like a 7-year old

Think Rossiter plays for the U21s anyway :p

Wait til Rossiter makes him look like a 7-year old

Think Rossiter plays for the U21s anyway :p

I kind of felt bad for the Liverpool attackers yesterday. Mensah was just too strong. The game was boring though as both teams just kept fucking up good attacking opportunities. At least Mensah played well. Too early to judge some of these players though.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I love the Saturday early EPL game. Nothing like coming home from a hectic night of work, getting blitzed off my ass, watch the early game, then pass out until late afternoon/early night and enjoy three days off.

L1NETT

Right glad I went to bed half way through that absolute shit show of a games award.

Headin up north to visit chums in time for the big FA cup game tomorrow. Right hope we can get in that third round draw.

Of the stuff that did emerge after I went to bed, No Man's Sky continues to amaze me personally. Find all the nitty bitty but what about combat/objectives herp derp so tiresome. It's a game about bleedin exploration.

Carbonox

Off to London in a bit. Gonna do flips and shit at one of the ice rinks cos I'm Torville and Dean wrapped in one.

My ex was proposed to the other day there on the rink. Romance.

Right glad I went to bad half way through that absolute shit show of a games award.

Headin up north to visit chums in time for the big FA cup game tomorrow. Right hope we can get in that third round draw.

Of the stuff that did emerge after I went to bed, No Man's Sky continues to amaze me personally. Find all the nitty bitty but what about combat/objectives herp derp so tiresome. It's a game about bleedin exploration.

Did the same. Thought it ended at 4am then they said they're halfway through. I see there were zero surprises and pretty much fuck all trailer-wise. Am interested in MGO, Bloodborne and The Witcher though. Glad Dragon Age won GOTY.

Tc91

Right glad I went to bad half way through that absolute shit show of a games award.

Went to bed around 3 myself.

No Man's Sky looks incredible. Hearing him talk about the game on that Gameinformer video and previously at game shows you can tell how excited he is for it, then you have idiots in gaming threads "But what do you actually do in this game?" "They still haven't shown any gameplay" fuck my life.

The Order looks good imo I'll play that, Zelda insane, MGO looks great, Witcher 3 what the fuck happened.

GQman2121

Banned
Have they said whether or not The Order is going to have a demo? It's something I really would need to try and say, yes, I would like more of that. There's just too many mediocre games released now days that try to compensate with their marketing budget.

GorillaJu

If Sony wants Bb to have any chance of sales success, they won't release a demo. A game marketed this heavily doesn't need a demo to get the word out. Putting out a demo would just cut their sales.

Top Bottom