• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Should be an 'interesting' match

t2yziZm.png

L1NETT

Comedians play up to their personas

news at 11

anyone else got any hot scoops

also, this; TV event of the year. 16th December

62598.jpg

@chelseafc
When asked by local media, Jose says Chelsea are not interested in signing Borussia Dortmund player Marco Reus. #CFC

Welcome to Chelsea.
iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
CHELSEAAAAAAAAAAAA

Paul Pogba’s agent says Juventus turned down two offers for the midfielder this summer, and calls his client ‘the most expensive player in the world’.

The Frenchman recently signed a new contract with Juventus which will see the former Manchester United man remain in Turin until 2019, and Mino Raiola says his client is happy in Turin.

“Pogba is the most expensive player in the world,” Raiola told Gr Parlamento in regard to what kind of fee his client would fetch were he to leave the Bianconeri.

“The relationship with Juventus is fantastic. How can I argue with Pavel Nedved?

“Juventus are strong enough to keep him for a long time,
and we’ve just renewed his contract until 2019.

“Of course it’s hard for calcio to keep a star like that, not for the club [Juve], but for the League [Serie A].

“However, Paul is happy at Juventus and doesn’t want to leave the club.

“Juventus rejected two big offers this summer.”

He doesn't argue with Lord Pavel ;_; i cant ;_; best thing he ever said ;_;

inky

He's going to Madrid in the summer. Accept it Yurt.

And Vidal is going to United too. You know it to be true. Deep in your heart you know, you always knew.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He's going to Madrid in the summer. Accept it Yurt.

And Vidal is going to United too. You know it to be true. Deep in your heart, you know, you always knew.

They can both leave *now* for all I care

All I really care about is MimmOH BerardEH

I'd hate to see Paul with Madrid (inevitable tho) but sure Vidal can go red if he wants

I didn't really follow foreign football at the time. But are you telling me Real Madrid bought a Chelsea flop? That doesn't make sense.

They bought Drenthe that window too... Drenthe... DRENTHE. What a time to be alive that must have been for Real rivals.

But nah, not a flop at all, just not that huge success that some people make him out to be at Chelsea either... and Chelsea were quite happy to let him go for the fee Real paid, especially as he was often injured and was at the time extremely selfish still

I quite liked The Imitation Game, fuck you Yurt and L1NETT, :lol

v good performance from Benedict, interesting how they didn't sidestep the gay thing (disgusting from the police tho :(`) a real hero.

and a real human bean

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I quite liked The Imitation Game, fuck you Yurt and L1NETT, :lol

v good performance from Benedict, interesting how they didn't sidestep the gay thing (disgusting from the police tho :(`) a real hero.

and a real human bean
I just wanted to hate on that chinless bastard tbh

Okay Ill watch it maybe

The pigs are always and forever disgusting

Gundogan - "it's a big goal for me to play for one of the big teams in Spain or England"

When a rich club wants you
And your club can't do nothing for ya
Ohhhhhh these hoes ain't loyal

FootballFan

I haven't had to do it in front of more than 30 people since I was like 13 years old. Think I'd shit myself if someone pointed a TV camera at me

Not surprised.

I've had to talk in front of way more people.

Just last week I had around 200 bingo players listen to me say the rules and pick the numbers.

Just kidding m8s.

Top Bottom