• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

3Sixty

Howard Webb uses a lot of words to say not very much...

Yeah it's a shame really.

I think everyone would like reffing to be more transparent but Webb is in a position were he can't really openly criticize and he obviously isn't a very good public speaker.

Messi

Guardiola: “I want to congratulate Leo, for breaking a record that lasted 60 years & which will take 600 to break.”
Guardiola : "With all my heart I'd love for Messi to finish his career at Barça."

tumblr_ljr24sb2xC1qzekiko1_400.gif

Please Pep. Come back someday.

Arnie

After another 11 hour day at work I guarantee I'll walk into my flat to find my housemate watching Villa versus fucking Southampton.

All I want to do is flop in front of GTA.

Get paid tomorrow. Getting Dominos tonight.

Bumhead

Banned
They keep bringing up Villa's attendance on 5 Live.

I sometimes think the cost of football and to watch these middle of the road, unattractive ties on a Monday night is lost on them.

Hixx

They keep bringing up Villa's attendance on 5 Live.

I sometimes think the cost of football and to watch these middle of the road, unattractive ties on a Monday night is lost on them.

Usually I'd agree but Villa's shithouse fans have that hilarious "empty seats m'lord" chant

So fuck Villa and their shit fans.

Football according to Charles Insomnia

Cut onto your weaker foot, lose the ball. Repeat ad infinitum.

If I was a manager I'd fine players for every floaty cross they put in.

Bumhead

Banned
Usually I'd agree but Villa's shithouse fans have that hilarious "empty seats m'lord" chant

So fuck Villa and their shit fans.

Haha, fair point also.

After Lee Clark got sacked Robbie Savage said Birmingham were a great club with great fans, I nearly shit myself laughing. For a City the size of Birmingham they're a joke.

Hixx

Villa are basically a real life version of a shit FIFA player aren't they? Ultra defensive, fast lad upfront and kick it to him, hoping for the best.

The crowd only get fired up when Agbonlahor picks the ball up, even when he's 1 vs 5 and nobody is making any great effort to support him. That is way too much to expect from one player.

Top Bottom