• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

King_Moc

Banned
I don't know what it is with St. Vincent. I love some of her songs but never really got into her albums in completion. She did make the honorable mentions of another list though: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=144666304&postcount=2347

My gigs of the year :p

I like all St Vincents albums, but not to the extent that many seem to. I certainly wouldn't have had her at the top of any lists this year, as good as she is.

Cloud Nothings or Ex Hex for me, off the top of my head.

L1NETT

Tensnake AotY.

in terms of stuff you'll be a fan of, Duck Sauce debut album was fire, enjoyed the new Chromeo, tracks Oliver put out were solid, Maceo Plex put out some great stuff, Hot Since 82 - Knee Deep in Sound was great and been enjoying what Tale of Us has done

Disappointed in new Caribou (it's good don't get me wrong) and Todd Terje, his album is a real mess. Jack of all trades master of none stuff.

Hixx

in terms of stuff you'll be a fan of, Duck Sauce debut album was fire, enjoyed the new Chromeo, tracks Oliver put out were solid, Maceo Plex put out some great stuff, Hot Since 82 - Knee Deep in Sound was great and been enjoying what Tale of Us has done

Disappointed in new Caribou (it's good don't get me wrong) and Todd Terje, his album is a real mess. Jack of all trades master of none stuff.

Duck Sauce #2 AotY.

Todd Terje's album was SHIT apart from the songs that have been out years.

inky

Baking some buns for the New Year's dinner.

Followed the instructions to the letter; the dough is perfect: soft, bouncy and increasing volume like nothing else I've seen.
iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png
Time to preheat the oven.

*15 minutes later*

Put them into the oven, let them bake for 20 minutes... and now my buns are the saddest thing I've ever seen. Hard as rocks and as flat as Miley's ass. The recipe said 12-15 minutes, yet they've been in there for 20 and are still undercooked.

Fuck this shit. Time is a flat bun. I'll just buy some
l1x61OA.png

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait for Morgan to have a tantrum on twitter in 3 weeks.

when he joins Arsenal and realises he's made a huge mistake?

Put them into the oven, let them bake for 20 minutes... and now my buns are the saddest thing I've ever seen. Hard as rocks and as flat as Miley's ass. The recipe said 12-15 minutes, yet they've been in there for 20 and are still undercooked.

that's not how cooking works. What heat were you suppose to cook them at?

wedward

Baking some buns for the New Year's dinner.

Followed the instructions to the letter; the dough is perfect: soft, bouncy and increasing volume like nothing else I've seen.
iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png
Time to preheat the oven.

*15 minutes later*

Fuck this shit. Time is a flat bun. I'll just buy some
l1x61OA.png

lol

inky

that's not how cooking works. What heat were you suppose to cook them at?

Preheat the oven at 220°C for 15 minutes, lower it down to 200, put them in for 15 minutes (after adding the egg on top to brown them a bit), then they're done.

I saw a video and read the directions m6, that's how it happened. I've baked stuff before successfully, so I'm not entirely and idiot, but never bread that needed yeast.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Won division 1 for the first time ever :D

When I saw my last opponent was Aston Villa I just knew it was meant to be.

I don't know how you do it. I usually stop around div 6 because it becomes less about football and more about who can cheese their way through the game using spins and exploits.

jts

...hate me...
Won division 1 for the first time ever :D

When I saw my last opponent was Aston Villa I just knew it was meant to be.

God damn it.

Only I cannot fucking win Division 1 it seems.

You think I should quit Barcelona and go with a smaller team instead?

and congrats :p

Linius

I don't know how you do it. I usually stop around div 6 because it becomes less about football and more about who can cheese their way through the game using spins and exploits.

Have to admit it seems easier on PC FIFA. Less players, also less really good players. I'm not that good at FIFA. But I know a fair bit of tiki-taka, and if I go anything goes. But sometimes I just hit a stone wall and nothing goes in. I think most FIFA players would describe my style of play as annoying since I just keep passing and abuse the pace of Farfan.

God damn it.

Only I cannot fucking win Division 1 it seems.

You think I should quit Barcelona and go with a smaller team instead?

and congrats :p

Yeah, I hate playing with big teams. Schalke is still quite a big club, but there's a better balance. You get to play against clubs like Newcastle, Wolfsburg, Dortmund, Lyon, Zenit etc.

GQman2121

Banned
Gone Girl was... something. Took ages to get going, like.

Watched it during Christmas. My friend and I thought it was incredible. I agree it took some time to get rolling, but once it did it was really something.

Happy New Year all. I see there are pages upon pages of lists.

My album of the year is: PartyNextDoor Two

Wilbur

Banned
gone girl is a solid well crafted thriller which peaks halfway through and then becomes a solid well crafted drama but it has none of the highs or timeless quality of fincher's past efforts

#film2014

wilbur out

happy new year everyone

Top Bottom