• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Yen

Blackpool have ended Jacob Murphy's loan early after his comments on snapchat.
Untitled-2_3150426b.jpg

Great banter, it really is.

Clegg

Telegraph says Cellino is losing patience with Neil Fedfearn and is close to sacking him.

Would be the fourth man to be sacked from the position in seven months.

inky

I agree with that 28 y/o virgin guy. That sex thing is overrated. I had this roommate for a brief time who once brought in a girl to do the sex thing. I didn't feel like going out for a walk (it's my house after all you jerk) so I just stayed chilling and watching TV in the living room while they did their thing. We all know it was only gonna be like 5 minutes anyway. I thought that if I just put the volume loud enough it wouldn't bother me... Little did I know that the moment she took what I assume were her panties off, the most penetrating, foul and evil smell came out of her thingie and overpowered the house, heck, maybe the whole world to an unbearable degree! And I was one room and one door away, I can't imagine how it was inside but I found out later it wasn't pretty. I could only produce the worst masked howl of disgust I've ever made before I had to flee the premises.

I decided to go see a movie to take my mind off things, and several hours later when I came back he basically told me that he almost died of intoxication in there but he powered through. And that by the face she made at the time she knew she was the reason I ran outside and never looked back, and probably why our house plants died a bit after as well. I don't think I ever saw her again.

Absolutely
disgusting. Yea, disgusting. What did you think I was gonna say?

Ah yes, happy new year lads. May you never have to hold your breath during sex like my idiot roommate had to do that time.

tri_willy

I agree with that 28 y/o virgin guy. That sex thing is overrated. I had this roommate for a brief time who once brought in a girl to do the sex thing. I didn't feel like going out for a walk (it's my house after all you jerk) so I just stayed chilling and watching TV in the living room while they did their thing. We all know it was only gonna be like 5 minutes anyway. I thought that if I just put the volume loud enough it wouldn't bother me... Little did I know that the moment she took what I assume were her panties off, the most penetrating, foul and evil smell came out of her thingie and overpowered the house, heck, maybe the whole world to an unbearable degree! And I was one room and one door away, I can't imagine how it was inside but I found out later it wasn't pretty. I could only produce the worst masked howl of disgust I've ever made before I had to flee the premises.

I decided to go see a movie to take my mind off things, and several hours later when I came back he basically told me that he almost died of intoxication in there but he powered through. And that by the face she made at the time she knew she was the reason I ran outside and never looked back, and probably why our house plants died a bit after as well. I don't think I ever saw her again.

Absolutely
disgusting. Yea, disgusting. What did you think I was gonna say?

Ah yes, happy new year lads. May you never have to hold your breath during sex like my idiot roommate had to do that time.

lol the fuck??? there were stories that 6 guys or so died after being poisoned by some lady's minge... pity she didnt parfume her shit

Wolfenstein for £12 on Steam ends in a few minutes btw, as does Splinter Cell: Blacklist for £4

I'd get Blacklist again if I hadnt already completed it on 360 (100% achievements etc), its a great game.

Its also more expensive than the original Splinter Cell which I want to get on Steam >.<

Großkreutz was named one of Guardian's anti sport stars 2014 or something.

And people still think the situation at Dortmund is bad :lol

L1NETT

Telegraph says Cellino is losing patience with Neil Fedfearn and is close to sacking him.

Would be the fourth man to be sacked from the position in seven months.

Fabricio Collocini would be my pick for next manager

----

Some megalacunt from the daily hate mail (actual journo tho);

Birmingham reject £1.5m bid for Demarai Gray from Bournemouth. No pressure to sell + value him much higher. More at @MailSport soon #bcfc

that has to be the most derisory offer I've seen in a while. Bournemouth have dosh too....

Would expect some premface noses to come sniffing too.

With Sky+ type recording, Netflix and iPlayer, adverts on 4oD and ITVplayer are becoming more annoying. Obviously they're necessary, but still.

GorillaJu

One of my best friends who I've known since childhood is still a virgin at 28. Dude just has absolutely 0 interest in women. He is straight, just... Not interested.

King_Moc

Banned
One of my best friends who I've known since childhood is still a virgin at 28. Dude just has absolutely 0 interest in women. He is straight, just... Not interested.

I've got a friend like that, pretty much just asexual. That's not what the guy from that thread sounds like though. It's almost like he's so bad with women he's decided to try to pretend that he's doing it to make some kind of point.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I'm even pretty sure that I am better at sex than most non virgin because of my confidence, my empathy, my athletic skills, all those years of meditation, playing with myself, learning and researching,

absolutely sensational

Linius

I was getting together all the series I've seen this year to do some forework for my best of the year post. Apparently I've seen 26 complete seasons, so episode 1 till the end aired in 2014. And another 8 shows of which I've seen the back half and/or the first half this year since they're split over two calander years. Mostly stuff like Parks & Rec, Modern Family, Suits etc.

And then I'm not even counting the few seasons of TV I've binge watched like Happy Endings and other older stuff. It reall goes beyond me that I spend so much time on TV since it's always in small bits
JzKGOjM.png

And there's still a couple of shows I want to catch up on actually. Like The Knick and The Affair
b2fEmg3.png

wedward

don't mean to sound like a dick, but what are the odds she had sex with someone in exchange for a line of coke?

Budley.

Poor Avaya.

Funny that Avaya made a relationship thread about drugs.

The man can't stop talking about them.

Linius

To be fair, the first five or six episodes I also didn't thought much of this season. Or let's say, it was okay but nothing out of the ordinary. But then it picked up, oh baby.

ATF487

I was just telling the guy in the bar next to me on Monday about wiziwig, and now it's gone!

Barely used it since NBC started doing their coverage though. Cannae believe how good we have it now.

Yen

Indy 4 on BBC. I have no problems with jumping in a fridge but bloody hell, George Luvas. In general.

I was just telling the guy in the bar next to me on Monday about wiziwig, and now it's gone!

Barely used it since NBC started doing their coverage though. Cannae believe how good we have it now.
Much better than the UK!

Top Bottom