• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

jts

...hate me...
I haven't bought FM15 because I don't know how it will run on a 2010 Mac
xPSlPCU.png

Blablurn

Party starting soon here. Not that motivated so far. Buuuut im sure it will be fine. First going to the chinese buffet and then a house party with mario kart, singstar and booze. Sounds alright.

2015 will be big. I can feel it. I hope i wont die.

Linius

I can make Bradford win the CL.

In FIFA

I already did it with Leicester a couple of years back. What a time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
moved out of my parents house (for college) at 17 y/o and never looked back

And yeah, so HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone in advance! I hope y'all have fun and stuff

I'm working till 3 or 4 AM today ;_; but they're gonna give me x1.5 my salary for doing that so it ain't so bad

I knew I wasn't gonna spend NYE with my gf so that's why I took her to Guetta's concert and Atlantis a week ago ;_; (and bought her a nice dress)

fucking hate NYE, so much pressure over nothing.

El Topo

It's better than anything that came out this year

I think I've only played two games that came out this year, Smash Bros and DKC:TF. I enjoyed at least the latter a lot more than HL2. The hovercraft sections for example are just bad.

I'm sure it was incredible when it came out, but playing a repetitive* FPS with linear level design and very little story that forces shitty driving stages on me in 2014? No thanks. It's not a bad game, it's probably better than most FPS games of its kind and it's refreshing that there's no RPG bullshit, it just hasn't aged all that well. It also not my type of game.

*Though in all fairness, given how long the game is and its genre, it still does much better than virtually all other FPS.

jts

...hate me...
I've told my friends I'll be with my family.

Told my family I'll be with my friends.

Truth is, I don't really feel like doing nuthin' for NYE

Not in the mood for getting shitfaced or hungover

Can this day be over already

And congrats Yurt

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Happy birthday yurt
thanks yurt
I've told my friends I'll be with my family.

Told my family I'll be with my friends.

Truth is, I don't really feel like doing nuthin' for NYE

Not in the mood for getting shitfaced or hungover

Can this day be over already

And congrats Yurt

How shit is Rolando? And why are you guys always shopping him around

CCS

Banned
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30643217

Wigan owner Dave Whelan has been given a six-week ban from all football-related activity and fined £50,000 for making racist comments about Jewish and Chinese people.
The 78-year-old, who has a week to appeal the punishment, was also ordered to attend an education programme run by the Football Association.
Last month, Whelan accepted a charge but denied remarks he made during a newspaper interview were racist.
The FA Disciplinary Commission said it was "satisfied" that Whelan "is not a racist" and did not intend to cause offence by his comments.

Satisfied he's not a racist, he just said some very racist things. What? :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Oh, I didn't know Vlaar was out of contract this summer. Honestly would be up for buying him if it was relatively cheap.

jts

...hate me...
How shit is Rolando? And why are you guys always shopping him around
He wasn't bad in his prime but he's probably shit now. Tbh I didn't even follow him on Inter so you're better qualified to tell.

He got bad blood with us when he pushed for a transfer and then got completely excommunicated regardless of quality. We want to get rid of him fast but not so easily that we'd just terminate his contract. Because it's about sending a message.

Blackhead

Redarse
I honestly think it's Cus Stirlings black, FA don't want anymore heat (not that anyone in their right mind would bring racism into it) but it's the FA so who knows.

Croydon is the Birmingham of London

Lol FA has suspended two black players for 'acting racist' (more than players of any other race) so it's not because Sterling is black. It's because he's the current star of the English and Liverpool teams, that'a why they haven't suspended him as they should

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He wasn't bad in his prime but he's probably shit now. Tbh I didn't even follow him on Inter so you're better qualified to tell.

He got bad blood with us when he pushed for a transfer and then got completely excommunicated regardless of quality. We want to get rid of him fast but not so easily that we'd just terminate his contract. Because it's about sending a message.

'wasn't bad'

;-; fucking fuck

Yen

Thon bloke who leaks the Liverpool team has revealed the team for tomorrow.
"@DamianLFCpl: Mignolet – Emre Can, Touré, Sakho – Henderson, Gerrard, Lucas, Moreno – Lallana, Coutinho, Sterling."

TeddyBoy

Thon bloke who leaks the Liverpool team has revealed the team for tomorrow.
"@DamianLFCpl: Mignolet – Emre Can, Touré, Sakho – Henderson, Gerrard, Lucas, Moreno – Lallana, Coutinho, Sterling."

Why did he bench Manquillo for Gerrard? :(

Hopefully Gerrard goes the MLS in the January window so we don't have to shoehorn him into our team.

Yen

Why did he bench Manquillo for Gerrard? :(

Hopefully Gerrard goes the MLS in the January window so we don't have to shoehorn him into our team.
Gerrard will be here until the end of the season and will probably get another year after that. When Sturridge comes back, and hopefully we return to last season's OP pace, Gerrard's form will improve. I wouldn't mind Gerrard getting a game in a back three actually.

wedward

I'm even pretty sure that I am better at sex than most non virgin because of my confidence, my empathy, my athletic skills, all those years of meditation, playing with myself, learning and researching, I know how to please someone and be careful. The only think I lack is muscle memory and automatisms, but I'm a fast learner so I don't really worry about that, and this is a thing all people should worry about when they have a new partner, even if they've got lot of sex experience.

Sensational

Clegg

28 is well past late virgin territory.

Desperation time by then. Go to the nearest club and fling yourself at anyone who'll stand you.

wedward

28 is well past late virgin territory.

Desperation time by then. Go to the nearest club and fling yourself at anyone who'll stand you.

If that poster is even half of the things he says he is, and he still hasn't lost it at 28, he is never losing it.

Clegg

If that poster is even half of the things he says he is, and he still hasn't lost it at 28, he is never losing it.
The most unfortunately hideous blokes you'll ever see can pull a woman. I don't think there's really an excuse. It might very well be with his female equivalent but I doubt he'd give a fuck.

Top Bottom