• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Hixx

Fady's mad about Lampard
Mm84Hms.png

Linius I can't see my avatar on your friends that paly CS so you SUCK and I will never allow you to join #1 Jihadis

Re Frank: I'd be more bothered if we weren't doing so well (particularly in midfield...)

Bit of a slap in the face of the US team he signed for though, not going to be taken seriously now either.

Wilbur

Banned
Re Frank: I'd be more bothered if we weren't doing so well (particularly in midfield...)

Bit of a slap in the face of the US team he signed for though, not going to be taken seriously now either.

No idea why any Chelsea fan would be bothered. City aren't a historical rival, Chelsea didn't want to keep Lampard on. Anyone that is disappointed... don't get it.

GQman2121

Banned

We knew it would be good. But I don't think we knew it would be this good so soon.

No idea why any Chelsea fan would be bothered. City aren't a historical rival, Chelsea didn't want to keep Lampard on. Anyone that is disappointed... don't get it.

Those people are weird. He left on excellent terms and will be honored with something at the Bridge once he hangs it up.

He's having a great year with City considering the opportunities he had and the competition he's facing within the squad. But he's a great player and I don't think anyone is surprised to see him doing well.

FootballFan

Top 6 Top 5 List.

1. Top 5 gaffers
2. Top 5 movies
3. Top 5 tv series
4. Top 5 albums
5. Top 5 games
6. Top 5 anime

Top 5 Gaffers:

1. Dan(Dc89)
2. Zabojnik
3. FortuneFaded (FF#2)
4. Father Noal
5. KidA

Top 5 Movies:

1. The Godfather
2. 12 Angry Men
3. Back to the Future
4. Terminator 2
5. Hot Fuzz

Top 5 TV Series:

1. The Wire
2. Twin Peaks
3. The Simpsons
4. Mad Men
5. Breaking Bad

Top 5 Albums:

1. The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory - Makaveli(2pac)
2. The Freewheelin Bob Dylan - Bob Dylan
3. The College Dropout - Kanye West
4. Hospice - The Antlers
5. The Wall - Pink Floyd

Top 5 Games:

1. Metal Gear Solid(all of them)
2. Dragon Quest VIII
3. Fallout 3
4. Crash Team Racing
5. The Last of Us

Top 5 Anime:

1. Berserk
2. Fullmetal Alchemist (not brotherhood)
3. Dragon Ball (not Z)
4. Death Note
5. Detective Conan

Wish I could add more to the list but I can only be bothered to do top 5. For the top 5 gaffers, honourable mentions: Arsenal gaf, Wilbur, Slizz, killer7, Dark Prinny, Sviatoslav, blablurn etc.

Frank was offered a new contract and was wanted but not as a starter as Jose wanted to play Matic and Cesc and basically he wouldnt get much game time, I think the contract was reflective of that sort of role (i.e. a lot less money...) and he said he'd rather go elsewhere...

People are upset because he'd already said he wouldn't want to play for another PL team as he didn't want to ruin his legacy or something (amongst other stuff) then first chance he gets goes and plays for City - not saying thats how I feel but thats basically what I can work out as to why people are upset. City was supposed to be "to keep fit" now he wants to stay etc.

As I said, I'm not that bothered, perhaps if he was younger than 36 I would be but Matic and Cesc are doing great, he wouldn't have been happy with the lack of games etc... meh. That being said, it does seem like it was all planned between City and NYCFC which makes it a bit underhanded, but thats not really my problem tbh.

Fabregas has covered the most ground his season?

Mou's drugs are better than I thought.

The drug of Portuguese love and affection <3

wedward

Top 6 Top 5 List.

1. Top 5 gaffers
2. Top 5 movies
3. Top 5 tv series
4. Top 5 albums
5. Top 5 games
6. Top 5 anime

Top 5 Gaffers:

1. Dan(Dc89)
2. Zabojnik
3. FortuneFaded (FF#2)
4. Father Noal
5. Dark Prinny

Top 5 Movies:

1. The Godfather
2. 12 Angry Men
3. Back to the Future
4. Terminator 2
5. Hot Fuzz

Top 5 TV Series:

1. The Wire
2. Twin Peaks
3. The Simpsons
4. Mad Men
5. Breaking Bad

Top 5 Albums:

1. The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory - Makaveli(2pac)
2. The Freewheelin Bob Dylan - Bob Dylan
3. The College Dropout - Kanye West
4. Hospice - The Antlers
5. The Wall - Pink Floyd

Top 5 Games:

1. Metal Gear Solid(all of them)
2. Dragon Quest VIII
3. Fallout 3
4. Crash Team Racing
5. The Last of Us

Top 5 Anime:

1. Berserk
2. Fullmetal Alchemist (not brotherhood)
3. Dragon Ball (not Z)
4. Death Note
5. Detective Conan

Wish I could add more to the list but I can only be bothered to do top 5. For the top 5 gaffers, honourable mentions: Arsenal gaf, Wilbur, killer7, kidA, Sviatoslav, blablurn etc.

The Antlers and Mad Men.

God bless you FF.

FootballFan

I had to take dark prinny out of my top 5. I was conflicted. Gr8 poster but I can't get his support for Madrid in the clasico go. I tried, but I can't.

KidA is now in there and prinny in the honourable mentions.

This is gr8. I should update it regularly. Incredible

El Topo

Looking over her cinematography, it's a joke that Scarlett Johansson hasn't had too many really big movie roles. Amazing actress.

pulga

Banned
Tevez acting like a bitch again, says he doesnt plan to extend his contract further than 2016.

Drop him for Morata.

FootballFan

last of us in top 5...FF pls.

Like the anime list though. Good man.

Games were hard tbh. I wanted to add so many. Realistically the top 5 would have 4 Mgs games and Dragon Quest Viii.

I wanted to put so many Nintendo games but just left it at that.

What do you like about my anime list :)

jts

...hate me...
It's one hour to go here and I was sleeping when someone rang at the door. As soon as I got to the window a car just drove off real slowly. Seemed to be full.

Shopping for empty houses maybe :(

FootballFan

Lmfao. Dem parentheses

Maybe he wouldn't get it otherwise lol.

It's one hour to go here and I was sleeping when someone rang at the door. As soon as I got to the window a car just drove off real slowly. Seemed to be full.

Shopping for empty houses maybe :(

Ugh. They need to search for something better to do with their lives.

Fuck me the Lethal Weapon 5 episode of Always Sunny
Mm84Hms.png

Hahah so good.

Jarnet87

I love super early football after holidays. I can't sleep for shit when I drink. Will only have to toss and turn for like 3-4 hours before the United game is on.

jts

...hate me...
Fuck me the Lethal Weapon 5 episode of Always Sunny
Mm84Hms.png

What's the season?

I have it on right now, but I'm on season 5, episode 9.

The other day I saw a over here a gif with Charlie and a pear and the next episode I saw was that one. So maybe that episode of yours will pop up for me next.

Top Bottom