• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
man-u destroying the opposition.
Rooney has been amazing and that goal is justified, even if he still hasn't touched the ball.

"Let me get that for you"

6pDSDU4.gif

raven777

Mata is playing surprisingly well....Darmian already looks like a good signing.
Schenderlin sucks so far though...and Depay is shit as expected.

GHG

It's going to take a while for Depay to settle. He's clearly got talent but has come from a shit-tier league.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Spurs have completely shelled up since conceding. The high attacking work-rate they were exerting has completely vanished, their confidence is gone.

raven777

Darmian is the only new signing playing well so far....Schenderlin is horrible today.

And Depay....he obviously is not ready so don't fucking start him.

TeddyBoy

It's a pretty boring half :/

Spur have had the better half and if they can do what they did in the first 20 minute again they'll score.

United just didn't get going. Midfield just doesn't work.

Jarnet87

Even moving depay to the wing and mata central would likely see an improvement. It's that giant void between midfield and the striker again. Rooney drops to help but he doesn't get forward enough and its 6-7 Spurs defenders to the 4 attacking players of United

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Can I sub to something online?

I'd like something comparable to nbc live extra, where I can pick the games I want to watch. a game or two a week isn't the best but maybe I can manage.
I have no idea, check their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom