• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruruja

Surprised Lloris isn't starting considering he played most of the second half against Milan on Wednesday and looked fine.

ngower

Man U have spent more money on transfers in the past two summers than the US govt has on Planned Parenthood. I found that incredibly funny. I don't know why.

C'mon you Spurs!

bjaelke

CL4kwIJUEAAcGvU.png

That's one way to waste a lot of wages.

Meier

Think that Spurs will win this. I just have a feeling about them this season.

Although that commentator mentioning they'd lost more games at OT than any other ground during the PL era is not a good sign.

Ape

Banned
is there a way to watch serie a games in the US? I'd really like to actually watch games this year and being in California it always seems impossible. I don't care if I have to sub to something.

GHG

Kane is too selfish there.

Go away Rooney. You're not allowed to talk to the ref till you touch the ball.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
is there a way to watch serie a games in the US? I'd really like to actually watch games this year and being in California it always seems impossible. I don't care if I have to sub to something.
beIn Sports carries Serie A

My prediction is that Harry Kane will not score more than 10 Premier League goals this season.

Jesus. Here comes Howard Webb. How many people do BT need to talk over one game?

BT are actually doing referee analysis from Webb during the game? fucking lol
I like the guy that does NFL stuff for FOX. He's almost never wrong. That said maybe Howard Webb isn't the best choice for reliable analysis. That and they cut to him there when there had been absolutely nothing in the game to analyse yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom