• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champions League is for pussies. 50 years ago, European Cup Winner's Cup:

First German team to win a European cup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aucDzVZWbns

2rrg42D.jpg

sJqKQBx.jpg

So nervous before tonight's game. Can potentially playing is a massive boost and Sturridge just has to start. It'll be tough but I think we'll do it. Our European record at Anfield is incredible and, like Dortmund, hopefully they choke a bit under the pressure.

Sadly I think Villarreal will score. So better be ready that we have to score 3 to go through.

I really hope Liverpool Villareal is a better game than last night, still pissed off today at that display. Though that shouldn't be a hard thing to do. Good luck Liverpool, I hope you go through.

T-Rex.

Banned
Sadly I think Villarreal will score. So better be ready that we have to score 3 to go through.
Read on Twitter that Villarreal average the fewest shots per away league match of all 98 teams in Europe's big five leagues. It'll be a tough match for sure but they riled up Klopp and the players with their celebrations last week so everyone will be fired up tonight. Someone needs to stop La Liga :p

Modrić apparently swore to the ref " I fuck your Slovenian mother in pussy"

Didn't Pique get a ban for something similar? Would hate to see Madrid get special treatment.

Read on Twitter that Villarreal average the fewest shots per away league match of all 98 teams in Europe's big five leagues. It'll be a tough match for sure but they riled up Klopp and the players with their celebrations last week so everyone will be fired up tonight. Someone needs to stop La Liga :p

Hope the players realize they're 1 game away from a final and 2 potentially from playing in the CL next year, as well as getting a trophy!

bjaelke

ESPN FC @ESPNFC

BREAKING: Marouane Fellaini and Robert Huth both given three-match bans by the FA after being charged with violent conduct. #LCFC #MUFC

This whole Hummels transfer thing is getting beyond ridiculous and embarrassing for everyone involved.

Watzke on the transfer today: "First of all, Mats needs to be willing to leave". That's after we published an ad-hoc notice that Hummels told he wants to leave. I mean, wut

It's incredible, everyone is talking shit, nothing makes sense. Hummels should just sign a new contract at Dortmund or go to Barca and we all pretend that never happened.

I'm really anxious about the game tonight. Villarreal has been my favorite team ever since I started to follow the spanish league and here there are yet again in the semifinals of a european competition. If they wont reach the final, at least I want them to fight till the end and not hand it out like City did yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom