• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 & Offseason |OT2| Wenger In Fam! Wenger Out Blud!

sammex

Jose Maria Callejon - Atletico Madrid vs SSC Napoli 0-1

Nice backpost volley.

Team vs Bayern.

DGKPUA4XgAEfeHC.png

LFC bench tonight: Mignolet, Ward, Wijnaldum, Sturridge, Grujic, Klavan, Lallana, Robertson, Solanke, Flanagan, Kent, Ejaria, Woodburn.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Three versions of each card and the vast majority of the models looked the same

Jesus wept

Loooooool, Godin with a lunge in this Audi cup match, Reina was having a proper go at him!

Damn looks like he really hurt the guy he went into, hate seeing that in preseason.

T-Rex.

Banned
PES has been fantastic for the last few years tbh. And it looks like they've finally sorted the PC version out.

Edit: I'm the same as Lashley, only get FIFA every year for clubs which I wish PES would add.

PES has been fantastic for the last few years tbh. And it looks like they've finally sorted the PC version out.

Edit: I'm the same as Lashley, only get FIFA every year for clubs which I wish PES would add.

I'm still salty that's the FOX engine's only reason to exist now. Pachinko aside.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I'll be buying FIFA for the first time since FIFA 95 this year. PES is and always has been infinitely superior, but I just don't play football games as much nowadays. I'd play a portable version a lot more though, so the Switch version of FIFA suits me.

Hopefully Konami pull their finger out and get a proper football game onto the system ASAP.

Beefy

Yeah FM will be my only footy game this yeah. EA know they have the market, so know they don't have to change hardly anything. They will just change the bit that gives them the most cash.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'll be buying FIFA for the first time since FIFA 95 this year. PES is and always has been infinitely superior, but I just don't play football games as much nowadays. I'd play a portable version a lot more though, so the Switch version of FIFA suits me.

Hopefully Konami pull their finger out and get a proper football game onto the system ASAP.

Good luck with that, we've finally got the next gen version on PC this year

FucKonami

cromofo

PES 5 stuck with me the most.

I still remember those 30min(i think) games on hardest difficulty resulting in like 7-7 score.

Shit was tense AF.

T-Rex.

Banned
PES4 for me. Adriano and Ibra on red form would be scoring overhead kicks from the halfway line and whatnot with that 99 shot power lmao.

Although PES 4 on Playstation 2 is probably in my top 3 most played games ever.
You should give the latest one a chance, it's honestly great.

DBT85

Welcome to the new blood. Seems we picked a few up at least.

Wondering if it might be an idea to see if we can put the new thread in OffTopic for the first weekend on the proviso they move it after.

Coutinho, Mané and Matip in a Scouse phrase competition

Coutinho will remain at Merseyside for the rest of his life obviously.

They didn't say "Calm down , calm down", "They do though don't they though" "come ead", or the high pitched "ehhhhhmmmmmmmm". I am disappoint.
My nan was a scouser!

sammex

Welcome to the new blood. Seems we picked a few up at least.

Wondering if it might be an idea to see if we can put the new thread in OffTopic for the first weekend on the proviso they move it after.

They didn't say "Calm down , calm down", "They do though don't they though" "come ead", or the high pitched "ehhhhhmmmmmmmm". I am disappoint.
My nan was a scouser!

The F1 thread lives in OffTopic - why can't we?

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Still can't see it happening

The prem is fucked in the UK anyway, having to stream 3pm games ffs, its sad

they need a kick up the arse so we can get something like MLB.tv in this country. Everyone is just watching pirated streams these days.

They're never going to convince people to pay for Sky if they're doing that just like the music industry couldn't convince people to go back to buying CDs.

Top Bottom