• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'm interested in seeing what a manager who isn't Arsene Wenger can do with him, maybe he'll be shit, who knows. I'm prepared to spend £35m to find out though.

Ox is the problem more than Wenger tbf, he whines on about not being in midfield but always does shit whenever he's given the chance

kromeo

I'm interested in seeing what a manager who isn't Arsene Wenger can do with him, maybe he'll be shit, who knows. I'm prepared to spend £35m to find out though.

Wenger doesn't force him to give the ball away under no pressure or hit shots that go nearer the corner flag than the goal

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Wenger doesn't force him to give the ball away under no pressure or hit shots that go nearer the corner flag than the goal

ebNGhc1.gif

Was really happy when we signed Begovic and he was ok In that terrible period when Courtois was injured but he's been terrible since then, glad we sold him.

Although not exactly delighted we got Caballero to replace him, at least he was free

Really not feeling KdB in this position. He hasn't been bad but I feel Toure is better at it and removes his talents from where he is best.

Glad I left Daniels in my FF, amazing goal.

MikeBison

Bournemouth should get that little lad on that tore Liverpool apart last season in the 4-3 when he got subbed on. Can never remember his name. He's always lively though.

Why and how is that number 20 City player is still on the pitch?

Who is even this Bernardo Silva?

Abysmal performance.

Edit: okay, he's out.

Beefy

@JWTelegraph
Arsenal ready to sell Ox after 180k-a-week offer but waiting for Liv/Chelsea to bid. Gibbs fee agreed + they're open to selling Mustafi

@JWTelegraph
No expectation of major Arsenal incomings. Sense they'd rather wait to see if Lemar/Van Dijk became feasible next year than go down list now

Arsenal don't need defenders.

----------

Mike Dean is wack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom