• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmmV

He's a fullback playing for a top side and only costs £4.5m; TA-A is just a differential pick until Clyne comes back or I wildcard my entire team. He won't be a permanent fixture in my team all season, unless, y'know, Clyne gets injured again.

I didnt realise hes that cheap - for 4.5m he might be worth it

You should use your 2 Liverpool players on Mane, Firmino, and Salah still though :p

Don't, its a bad idea to ever rely on Liverpool that heavily for anything

Edit - Selling Origi now would be dumb given how few players we have - especially if it is to Spurs. Despite his inconsistency, he has potential, and Pochettino could definitely get it out of him

Plus, Levy will prob make it so we don't even get a decent price for him

He had a good like 3 month spell a couple years ago, but has looked mediocre since.

Don't think we will miss his absence all that much.

Honestly he needs this kick up the arse I think, gotta find for himself if he's a Markovic or a...

Okay we don't really have many 'much improved' players to make a comparison here. Maybe Hendo with how close he was to leaving/loaning at one point.

Syder

I didnt realise hes that cheap - for 4.5m he might be worth it

You should use your 2 Liverpool players on Mane, Firmino, and Salah still though :p

Don't, its a bad idea to ever rely on Liverpool that heavily for anything
Firmino is looking like a tasty point accumulator across the board at the moment.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
MATCHDAY

qbGanyY.gif

Where's he going? I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Divock dragged me over the line on my multiplayer FM session. He'll always have a special place in my heart for that.

FINALLY. I don't rate him at all. Where is he supposed to go?

He had a good like 3 month spell a couple years ago, but has looked mediocre since.

Don't think we will miss his absence all that much.

Don't know. Just got an alert on my phone that says Liverpool will move him as soon as their 'transfer targets' are signed.

Oh so he's not going anywhere

edit: Ah, so the club is telling him that they'll let him leave so that he can have a better chance of playing in Russia.

I don't think I like the idea of Origi leaving, especially to Spurs. I always thought that he has a lot of potential and it would be kind of sad he he realized it somewhere else (I think he would if he went to spurs). I think that he would thrive in a 4231 formation though (going by how well I saw him perform against Dortmund) or a two striker system.

I'm reading about Sancho as a replacement for Dembele. I've seen maybe one match in the U17 European Championship and liked him a lot actually.

Is he for sale?

He isn't for sale. As far as i know, he wants to leave Man City's academy and move to either Arsenal or Spurs as he's feeling homesick as he's originally from London so doubt he'll go to Dortmund. But you never know, he might go as it'll probably help his development over being stuck on the bench at either club.

Dadasch

https://streamable.com/rwggn

Kyriakos Papadopoulos had a near death experience this friday. Nobody told him there was VAR at the game I suppose.
OMG how can he be so stupid?

btw, apparently Schalke turned Juve's offer for Höwedes down. I don't really think that much of Höwedes, but 2 mio loan fee and afterwards a 8 mio option next year is quite...ridiculous. Then again, that's how Juve loves to operate. :p

MikeBison

Ultimate ITK Tom28 says VVD is pretty much gone
but not to Liverpool

All aboard the Ox train boys!
He's said he's certain he's going. He sources still thinks not Liverpool. Far cry from the strong 'definitely won't be lfc' of a couple of weeks ago.

I just doubt how much chelsea need him. He'd be great for them. But is he paying a world record fee for a defender needed?

I think If they bid; we'all bid more and Southampton will forget about their little stand by counting their millions. Then say shitty things about us afterwards.

Moobabe

He's said he's certain he's going. He sources still thinks not Liverpool. Far cry from the strong 'definitely won't be lfc' of a couple of weeks ago.

I just doubt how much chelsea need him. He'd be great for them. But is he paying a world record fee for a defender needed?

I think If they bid; we'all bid more and Southampton will forget about their little stand by counting their millions. Then say shitty things about us afterwards.

Exactly!

Rudiger is young, Christensen is young, Azpi/Luiz/Cahill aren't exactly old either. I mean, signing VvD does free Luiz up to play in midfield, but that's not his best position by any means - especially in a 2!

It would be sad to see Christensen pushed out on the bench again already. But it would also be really nice to have Azpilicueta play full time on the wing back, instead of constantly being overpowered when it comes to crosses to the far post.

Rudiger, Luiz, VVD, Cahill, Christensen. Dear God.

Bersi

OMG how can he be so stupid?

btw, apparently Schalke turned Juve's offer for Höwedes down. I don't really think that much of Höwedes, but 2 mio loan fee and afterwards a 8 mio option next year is quite...ridiculous. Then again, that's how Juve loves to operate. :p

Lol well what can i say,we like being cheap as fuck,is something i respect in today's market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom