• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

Im kinda upset about Rudy on the bench, but Thiago is back. Coman on the other hand, he is inconsistent at times so i see why Ancelotti doesn't start him.
He has to play. He is young and talented and needs
match fitness. Coman can't get consistency by sitting on the bench

MikeBison

If I'm Eddie Howe I'm screaming about how there was even 5 minutes of stoppage time. Then into the 96th minute, City get a free kick for a perfect Bournemouth tackle.

Fuck that refree, what a cunt. A clear foul on the other end, a clean tackle that could have led to a goal for B'mouth and his hard on for yellow cards, he should never refree a game. What a shitty end to the game, Unfuckingbelievable.

Beefy

Fuck that refree, what a cunt. A clear foul on the other end, a clean tackle that could have led to a goal for B'mouth and his hard on for yellow cards, he should never refree a game. What a shitty end to the game, Unfuckingbelievable.

Bournemouth could have had at a couple players sent off.

5 min stoppage time and game continue past into almost 97 min, unbelievable.

That's why it is minimum..

CrayToes

Awful game for the officials. City are not convincing in the slightest. Pep looks like a man who knows his reputation is on the line.

Audioboxer

Remember this game lads when City lift the title, season defining moment. Time to stop calling Pep a fraud.

He simply learned from Alex Ferguson how you get a referee to play Pep time.

Moobabe

Mike Dean is so fucking shit.

City deserved nothing from that but a ridiculous decision to award a free kick when B'mouth were on the break (when he won the ball), and then 7 minutes added on (when it was Fraudiola causing issues on the touchline).

Fuck City, I hope they win nothing again this season.

Beefy

5 minutes added on. Had to wait 1 minute to start that, whilst Dean was dealing with the managers squabbling. Then you had Afobe going down injured and getting subbed, within those 5 minutes.

All adds up man

----------------------
The Bournemouth dude doing the scissor challenge is far more dodgy reffing.

Empty

You all realise it's a minimum of X time in stoppage time right? Add ons for time wasted or subs

the first minute after the 90' was wasted by howe and pep arguing on the touchline too

idk where they got 5 mins from but eh it's not too bad. he would have blown if city weren't just breaking into the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom