• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrS

Banned
YouTube channel that interviews Arsenal fans after the game. Some glorious meltdowns can be found.
It's not as good as it used to be because even Arsenal fans don't expect them to win against the big teams anymore. Quite sad, really.

Why not just sell Coutinho?

1. He's not that good.
2. The money is good.
3. You don't need him.
4. He wants to go.
Coutinho coming back in to the team is like a new signing!

MikeBison

Already have about 10 messages from non Arsenal supporting friends from around the country, that they can't wait for AFTV tonight.

sammex

exactly. The money being offered is absurd and they could reinvest in a couple of decent defenders.

We've been trying to buy two £70m rated players all summer before any interest in Coutinho. Doubt we really need the funds.

If Wenger got sacked I think they'd drop even further down the league for a few seasons.

MikeBison

Neville has fucking savaged Arsenal for 90 minutes.

"I was gonna give Ramsey Motm so I could get a post game interview with him".

Ice fucking cold.

It's not as good as it used to be because even Arsenal fans don't expect them to win against the big teams anymore. Quite sad, really.

Coutinho coming back in to the team is like a new signing!
Claude and DT are going all in on Wenger, Troopz dgaf anymore and Ty will support Wenger lol

Loris146

Hugging-Pat-Rice.gif

So? Is the club suppose to sell every single player that wants to leave? Who forced him to sign the long term contract

No of course not but when the club gets an incredible offer from one of the best teams in the world and the players agent and family etc get involved it's hard for the player to give a fuck about a contract.

Then transfer requests happen.

MrS

Banned
Claude and DT are going all in on Wenger, Troopz dgaf anymore and Ty will support Wenger lol
Ty lives on another planet, doesn't he? He's the definition of a full kit wanker. Lee is my favourite because his responses are always measured. Moh is slowly moving to Wenger Out which has been amusing to watch.

MikeBison

Klopp could have rested Mignolet by putting him goal.

We've been 11/10. But Karius has had quite literally nothing to do all game. Still gives a 3/10 performance.

NHale

Do we even have any Tottenham fans on GAF?

Probably not. But I'm sure we have a couple of Burnley fans though.

Kane missed so many goals and then Poch decided to take out players and put in ghost players like Sissoko and suffer a counter attack goal in the 92 minute. Think about it, Tottenham winning 1-0 suffered a counter attack goal in the 92nd minute. Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom