• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

This match is why Florentino needs to sign a reliable CB to replace the role Pepe had last season.

Varane is injury prone and Ramos is red card prone.

Watching MOTD2… those highlights of Liverpool vs Arsenal don't make it look like any less of a slaughtering.

The mirror said Arsenal would prefer to sell Ox to us rather than Liverpool because arsenal believe Liverpool represent a direct rival for them regaining their CL place… whilst I appreciate them knowing they are no competition for us and not on our level, based on today I don't think they are on Liverpools level either.

Pachimari

I'm fine with our draw. Early in the season, we played with an unusual cb pair and we were lucky Neto's placement was shit during the free kick. Many sitters wasted though, and both Bale and Benz was frustrating this match but I'm content.

Let's look forward to next week now.

Tunoku

That was a fun one to watch. Also, what could have Benzema done there? Do you want him to perfectly place it in the top left?

Tubie

If were gonna lose points I rather lose them like this and not from being terrible in general.

We played well and created tons of chances, but we can't fucking do much more when we have the walking dead as forwards.

Kolx

Benzema is the biggest retard when it comes to actually scoring goals. Arsenal losing and now this... what a sad day.

That was a fun one to watch. Also, what could have Benzema done there? Do you want him to perfectly place it in the top left?
He was very close to the goal that shooting the ball almost anywhere would've been a goal.

What's there to say? Without Ronaldo Benzema's role is diminished in our system, we know he's not the best #9.

That's not the type the conversations i'm having. Is more like:

THIS USELESS PRICK SELL HIM NOW!

And me with a big grin on my face:

Want another coffee? May i suggest decaffeinated, you look a little nervous.

Is amazing, really.

Is amazing, really.

mourinho-plots.png

Tubie

Is amazing, really.

So you're basically a real life grinch smile gif lol.

Tunoku

Did you watch just the last 4 minutes of the game? Benzema missed some incredible chances.

No, I just meant the header at the end in particular. I guess people were just frustrated with him overall.

Look, as an Arsenal fan, I'm used to watching Welbeck play every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom