• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Arnie

Holy shit Kagawa starts

That's something, I suppose. Like watching the little fella, or at least I did in pre-season when he last played. And Viva's at the match, so firstly I'm happy for him, and secondly DC was factually correct, as well as funny.

Clegg

De Gea - Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Evra - Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Young - Kagawa, Welbeck.

Vidic!!!!!!!!

Shinjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Manager

Why are you watching MUTV and posting their first team?

Are you the Ushojax of City?

I read redcafe, best football forum when keeping up-to-date imo. Mostly in topics of world football re talents etc, tons of people from different countries there.

Arnie

Watching Spurs, the difference between them and us going forwards (as well as the obvious player differences), is that they're far more rigid. Our main striker, Suarez, just wanders off everywhere doing his thing, and there's never anyone sticking centrally. Sturridge could help in that regard.

Adebayour's hair is ridiculous.

Manager

U get noisy ads unless you sign up.

Basically a very compact way of saying "we are all cunts. This is a place for cunts".

Funny thing is that there's a cookie error on the site so you get automatically logged out very often. Been there for months, if not more than a year.

Arnie

Interesting.

Is that a penalty because the defender makes contact? Or does Bale go to ground too easily? Bit of both for me, Bale's now got a reputation.

TeegsD

Interesting.

Is that a penalty because the defender makes contact? Or does Bale go to ground too easily? Bit of both for me, Bale's now got a reputation.

He makes contact but just and with the knee. Definitely not close to enough to bring Bale down like he went down.

Arnie

I don't think it's a booking.

I don't, but I don't think it's a penalty, either.

I don't think there's remarkably less contact there than the Walcott penalty last week. Bale's reputation doesn't help him, and I hate saying that, because referees doling out decisions based on prejudice and prior evidence infuriates me.

Bale needs to have a hard look at himself, though. The argument that he's doing it to avoid injury doesn't wash when it's a minor fucking brush with a defender.

Clegg

Strange set up from United.

You'd expect Young and Valencia to put in plenty of crosses but Welbeck and Shinji aren't great target men.

I'd have liked Shinji to play off RVP too. Not convinced about Danny's finishing.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm in the season ticket area of MK Dons. I'm quite impressed. Stadium looks great compared to when I last came here 3 years ago. More people here to shop in the largest Asda in Europe than do to the game though.

Tc91

Strange set up from United.

You'd expect Young and Valencia to put in plenty of crosses but Welbeck and Shinji aren't great target men.

I'd have liked Shinji to play off RVP too. Not convinced about Danny's finishing.

Yep would of really liked to see Shingod linking up with RVP, if Shinji has a bad game he will get roasted.

Top Bottom