• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Manager

dc going on the offensive since his own club can't.

Depressively true :(

City would really have used Hazard, someone who can finish besides of the two strikers. Neither Nasri or Silva can hit the goal, with Yaya underperforming there's suddenly only two players in the whole team who can finish. Tevez and Aguero.

Not really sure how this problem can be fixed either. Mancini should have bought wingers years ago. It's like Fergie's CM problem.

It's written in the stars.

jbgsOdt6p1nOZu_ss.jpg

welp

Zabojnik

Dc is one of my favourite posters. I hope he never leaves because of you evil bastards and your constant quips and cuntish comments about the truly massive club that is ManCity. Persevere, dc! :*

Arnie

The Daily Mail bit on Nani makes no sense.

United want £16m-20m for Nani but Arsenal want us to lower the price because they sold us RVP?

Arsenal can do one if they think that will happen.
I laughed at that, too.

Can you imagine the conversation.

'So Alex, can we have Nani for cheaper than his asking price?'

'No'

Such a dreamworld idea, and one that neither Wenger, nor Ferguson would ever agree to.
What's the consensus on sandro? I think his pretty mediocre
I think he's a really good player, but he struggles from a lack of focus. When he's on his game there's fewer better holding players in the league.
It's going ahead. Great news for the home fans who have made the trip from London.
:lol :lol

I just had a phone call from my mum in Ikea, and it basically ended with us both shouting 'COME ON WEST BROM' at each other.

pulga

Banned
Havent bothered to sort through he thread, but did you guys already check out the great Mourinho interview from Tuttosport?

Dc is one of my favourite posters. I hope he never leaves because of you evil bastards and your constant quips and cuntish comments about the truly massive club that is ManCity. Persevere, dc! :*

And so it begins.

We now have the Juve City bros (zab) and Juve United bros (yurt, wilbury, and some others).

Zabojnik

Havent bothered to sort through he thread, but did you guys already check out the great Mourinho interview from Tuttosport?

The 'Juve can win the CL' one? Uhuhuhuh. But seriously, he had some nice things to say about us. He sees a lot of similarities between the present Juve and his Porto from '04. I still don't like the 'with a collective like this, you don't need a Benzema or Higuain' talk. We do need a player like this, Mou. WE DOOOOO.

And so it begins.

We now have the Juve City bros (zab) and Juve United bros (yurt, wilbury, and some others).

Nah, I'd never choose City over United, too much glorious history between our clubs. GLORY GLORY! <3 Still, I really like dc. :p Actually, outside of some clubs in Italy, like Napoli merda, I can't really hate anybody. I love you all. <333

Manager

Dzeko and Nasri back for City btw.

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko

Apparently RVP on the bench for United.

dc89

I feel a special bond between City an JuveGAF. Both glorious and massive clubs who are at the forefront of a new era!

We'll leave our rivals in the shadows and we'll smote their ruin upon the lower leagues.

pulga

Banned
The 'Juve can win the CL' one? Uhuhuhuh. But seriously, he had some nice things to say about us. He sees a lot of similarities between the present Juve and his Porto from '04. I still don't like the 'with a collective like this, you don't need a Benzema or Higuain' talk. We do need a player like this, Mou. WE DOOOOO.

Yup! I can see where he's coming from though. Not having a reference point up top makes us unpredictable, defenses never know what crazy shit were gonna pull off. But fuck the noise, Villa, Drogba, anyone please!

Id also like to point out the part where he explictly makes known his desire to be the first coach to win the CL with 3 different teams and how winning it with Madrid, la Decima, would be the most special way to do it. He quoted SAF, saying hes too old to just leave, but young at the same time <3 Dont leave us, Mou!

Top Bottom