• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Clegg

The Daily Mail bit on Nani makes no sense.

United want £16m-20m for Nani but Arsenal want us to lower the price because they sold us RVP?

Arsenal can do one if they think that will happen.

Three central midfielders on the bench + Dempsey and Sig. Where's the logic in that? Where's Townsend in case Bale or Lennon have to go off?

Salazar

That's Japanese salons for ya

morsel wouldn't tell us if he ticked all kinds boxes for erotic extras.

Paul Merson thinks United should sign Shay Given because De Gea is unreliable.

Unbelievable...

CR08U.jpg

Clegg

The Soccer Saturday lads think Ben Foster can make saves that De Gea can only dream about.

It's actually rather funny.

GolazoDan

The Mail's two page spread on why Alex Ferguson is a bad man just confirms his status as the Stone Cold Steve Austin of the Premier League. Stunners all round.

Salvadora

Former Newcastle, Liverpool and Bayern Munich midfielder Dietmar Hamann on Twitter:
"With all these postponed games is there a case to be made for a season played from March till November?"
I'd like this to happen.

Former Newcastle, Liverpool and Bayern Munich midfielder Dietmar Hamann on Twitter:
I'd like this to happen.

I'd hate it for one reason. We'd need a one-off gap between May and March to reset the football calendar, unless they do it gradually year-on-year until we get to that point. And a 6-month season? Its congested enough as it is

Zabojnik

God, I fucking hate festive breaks in Italy. PLAY FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT, YOU CUNTS. Arsenal - Newcastle is the MotD, right? I'll watch that.

GorillaJu

The commentators high-horse "oh what a pity"ing about Defoe diving gets my eyes rolling. Just seems like the wrong way to go about discussing diving.

Top Bottom