• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

dc89

Somehow Nasri being sent off due to his unnecessary reaction to being awarded a free kick is all Fergie's fault.

Never change City....forever small time.

Yeah, because my post here read 'OMFG Nasri sent off, I blame Fergie.'

UnitedGAF pls.

1356796114516.gif

I just followed everyone in the twitter list in the OP because my feed is seriously lacking in football talk, anyone else use twitter that's not on the list? Same username as on here!

Bo-Locks

Come into the thread and see people complaining abut Fergie and his corrupt officials and FA. I'm watching the United game and have no idea what you're referring to. Then I see that he's now getting blamed not just for questionable decisions in United games, but for seemingly all unfavourable decisions for rival teams. /sigh

dc89

Mike Jones is just a damn bad referee. I saw nothing wrong with Kompany's tackle which was called as a foul which led to their goal.

on Boxing day there was a foul on Zabaleta not called which led to Sunderlands goal. Such bullshit.

Wilbur

Banned
Nastasic is very good. My favourite City player is Zabaleta.

Anyway, come on United lets wrap this shit up. Cheers Killer and Sal for their opinions. Also Phantask, cheers as well.

Letting you know now though the Clevgod hype is tongue in cheek ;)
no it isn't criticise him again and I'll cut you

Arnie

Come into the thread and see people complaining abut Fergie and his corrupt officials and FA. I'm watching the United game and have no idea what you're referring to. Then I see that he's now getting blamed not just for questionable decisions in United games, but for seemingly all unfavourable decisions for rival teams. /sigh

Get a grip, it's DC and he's fuming.

TeegsD

Mike Jones is just a damn bad referee. I saw nothing wrong with Kompany's tackle which was called as a foul which led to their goal.

on Boxing day there was a foul on Zabaleta not called which led to Sunderlands goal. Such bullshit.

74jUu.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
He's sent off for that? Or was he tackled, clutched himself, popped up and then went in for the head touch?

Either way, one way or the other, it sucks to see the game impacted by such nonsense.

Wilbur

Banned
Holy fuck at the Southampton score!!! Well done Saints. Stoke were getting just a bit too big for their boots following all the post-Liverpool praise :lol

Yen

This (and similar) posts are even more inane and tedious than the actual complaints, which seem to be only coming from dc.

Top Bottom