• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Zabojnik

I'm really pleased for him, I've always rated him highly. Shame it means he plays for City, though. If only Brescia signed him when they had the chance all those years ago.

117281hp2.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I really don't want either of them relegated. Please let it be QPR, Reading &
Sunderland

QPR and Reading for sure. I like Sunderland the least out of the teams in the mix but if they stay up then they're guaranteed to take points off City every year.

Salvadora

QPR and Reading for sure. I like Sunderland the least out of the teams in the mix but if they stay up then they're guaranteed to take points off City every year.

Yeah I stuck in Sunderland because I don't think it would bother me that much if they went down but yeah, they certainly take the points sometimes.

Wilbur

Banned
Is he not suspended still following this violent reaction?

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c102.0.403.403/p403x403/548837_502052093173381_596662241_n.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

Wayne Rooney?

Balotelli kicking someone in the face?

Self Wayne Rooney?

What's going on here

bud

is what frigby said so wrong? alright, maybe rvp couldn't have died (did he even say that?), but i'm pretty sure that could've been dangerous either way.

Top Bottom