• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Fady K

So in a couple of days CFC's only striker will be torres? I have been reading a lot of stats on how Chelsea's main starting 11 are used morethan any other PL team's starting XI. The club needs to use backup players more.

Fady!

What are your thoughts on Sturridge? You'll have seen much more of him than me, does the rumoured £12 million seem a fair price?

Hey there feorax ^-^ he is a very gifted player, full of potential. Did not do much damage this season as he barely got to play. I'll be missing him, and I think he would make an excellent addition to your team. 12m is a good price for him I think, just right. He could be announced as an LFC player in a couple of days.

Fady K

In case any of you guys missed it, go watch Life of Pi. Easily one of the most beautiful looking films in years and one of this year's best by far.

In case any of you guys missed it, go watch Life of Pi. Easily one of the most beautiful looking films in years and one of this year's best by far.

I would mang, but not out here yet. Will probably wait until January now cause I get too lazy during Christmas holidays, all that eating makes me immobile.

Mastadon

Banned

Listen to this man. I was pleasantly surprised as to how good it was.

The book is still better though :)

Mastadon

Banned
Has anyone here read The Book Thief? One of the best books I've ever read.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. You should check out:

nV41A.jpg

If you haven't already.

pulga

Banned
Why can't you just SHUT THE FUCK UP RAMOS.

"It is true that this is neither normal nor usual with Iker on the bench," he told reporters after the match. "But we [the players] have nothing to say. It has been a big surprise for us as well.

"It is not our decision it is the coach’s decision. It is not usual, and obviously it is a surprise. He is our captain as well is he the leader in the dressing room, so it is tough to play without such a key player.

"As I have said, it's a big surprise, but it is not our case, and I will not get involved in anything, because I'm not in bad standing with anyone.

Oh my fuck, just stop blowing more shit up. It's jaw dropping, really.

I'm a bit surprised about Mourinho to be honest. I would have expected him to just leave by himself if he wanted to go. Benching Casillas is just strange, he's smart enough to know that this won't go down well. Doing shit with the team to get fired doesn't really fit in the way Mou presents himself in public for me...

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Looooool Mourinho

What was that you said about Pellegrini? That you would not leave Madrid for a small team like Málaga?

Loooooooooooooooooooool

Salvadora

I'm a bit surprised about Mourinho to be honest. I would have expected him to just leave by himself if he wanted to go. Benching Casillas is just strange, he's smart enough to know that this won't go down well. Doing shit with the team to get fired doesn't really fit in the way Mou presents himself in public for me...

Well he did assault Tito in public, so what wouldn't he do.

Scum

He'll probably get a crap ton of money if he gets the sack. He still has about 4yrs left on his contract, I believe.

Why would Mourinho walk? He would be forfeiting a massive payoff. I don't think he benched Casillas just to get himself fired. If he feels he's being undermined by any of his players then you'd imagine he would drop them regardless of their status at the club. But clearly he knows what effect this will have. Then again, he would be leaving at the end of this season anyway.

Top Bottom