• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

spidye

Twisting someone's ear is assault now? Lol. Mourinho seems to always fall out with the club he manages. Chelsea, inter, now Madrid

twisting?
mourinho-dedo-tito.jpg

fuck him.

MPW

1356214905_extras_portada_0.jpg

the moment Florentino Perez learned the substitution of Iker Casillas

sell kaka, casillas, ramos

get isco, hart/lloris, subotic and RB

we win la decima!

feel

I like Casillas as much as anyone but if the coaching staff feels Adan is in better form then they should be allowed to make the decision. Fuck players having untouchable status, and fuck the media and hardcore madridistas for making a big deal out of this.

fuenf

I'm a bit surprised about Mourinho to be honest. I would have expected him to just leave by himself if he wanted to go. Benching Casillas is just strange, he's smart enough to know that this won't go down well. Doing shit with the team to get fired doesn't really fit in the way Mou presents himself in public for me...

Well wasnt Van Gaal his mentor? Let's not forget that Van Gaal pioneered the "let's change the GK in order to get fired" method.

LTWheels

I don't mind Downing staying. He is versatile making him a useful squad player.

He has been playing better lately, almost as if he has been fighting for his career.

Plus, if he goes I won't have someone to hate on anymore.

FootballFan

I'm a bit surprised about Mourinho to be honest. I would have expected him to just leave by himself if he wanted to go. Benching Casillas is just strange, he's smart enough to know that this won't go down well. Doing shit with the team to get fired doesn't really fit in the way Mou presents himself in public for me...

Yesterday, today and forever Barca will be in my heart.

Mourinho has stuck to his words and destroyed our rivals from with-in. Club legend <3

Noirulus

So I just got back from my friend's place, where I watched Malaga vs Real Madrid.

Fuck this shit. What the fuck is wrong with Mourinho? Benching our captain, spirit, soul of the team - CASILLAS?

Mourinho is gone at the end of the season. I am supremely disappointed to see that this is the best he can do after the great previous season we had. Fucking FUCK.

K1LLER7

Looks like Rafael will have to stop Ronaldo.

Ferguson recalls the 2003 tie when Brazil&#8217;s Ronaldo scored a hat-trick at Old Trafford and was clapped from the pitch by United fans.

&#8220;That time they had the Zidanes, the Figos and Ronaldo &#8211; that galaxy of great footballers, but today they are far more professional,&#8221; United&#8217;s manager said. &#8220;I think they are far more organised and of course they have [Cristiano] Ronaldo.

&#8220;I think we have to recognise that their best player is the one we know all about. That&#8217;s an advantage to us. I know exactly everything he can do in a game and how he tends to do things.

"Getting a player to understand that is a different thing but the boy Rafael has had a fantastic season for us, he&#8217;s quick, he&#8217;s aggressive.

&#8220;My faith would be in him to hopefully do the job. We don&#8217;t worry about that. There&#8217;s no point in going into the game worrying about Ronaldo and forgetting you have your own game to play.&#8221;

FootballFan

I miss drunk Andres during my night hours.

I'll replace him for you.

Mi bebida se siente sola. ¿Te gustaría acompañarme con la tuya?

El amor es como el WI-FI, a medida que te alejas, pierde intensidad.

Jajajaj mumei is hot. Lewandowski goal best ever top 10.

Falcao, James, Guarin, colombia > Madrid

Timurid

you forgot the iniesta video and the gifs.

IceCold

I bet Mourinho benched Casillas to light a fire under his ass. He knows he's better than Adan. This is typical Mourinho style mind games.

Me cogió un burro

Vete a la mierda Bayern

LabouredSubterfuge gratis

don't judge my google translations skills

Linius

It's just not the same. Maybe it's only funny after I beat him in FIFA.

Also, have anyone of you ever played some of the Red Dead DLC's? Is it worth getting the GOTY edition of the game if you already finished the normal game (I'm borrowing it from a friend now)?

Linius

Football is so complex. Too much to wrap my head around. : (

Just like basketball to me. Tryed to watch it a few times but it's just a bore fest to me :p

put ball in net more times than other team

Football is an incredibly simple sport, just analysed to ridiculous levels which makes it seem much more complex.

You forgot to mention that it's almost impossible for 90 percent of the women to learn the offside rules.

FootballFan

Football is so complex. Too much to wrap my head around. : (

Nah it's actually probably the most simple out of the big sports.

Pass the ball, kick it and score. Goalie can use his hands inside the box, don't tackle players who don't have the ball, learn the offside rule, learn how throw-ins and corners are caused and used, and you pretty much have everything lol.

Top Bottom