• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

pulga

Banned
Speaking of spending plastic, Neymar to City for £32m in the summer is what I just read in the Telegraph.

lol no, Barcelona have a 40mil deal, with 10 already payed up front, with Santos. To break the "contract" would require something in the range of 80mil, minimum. At least according to Marca.

Pachimari

We will buy Falcao at a high price

animedance.gif

Hala Madrid!
I would like to see Falcao in our shirt as well. The problem is, that Atletico's team is build around. Ours is build around Cristiano. A problem could be implementing his play with our style.

pulga

Banned
I would like to see Falcao in our shirt as well. The problem is, that Atletico's team is build around. Ours is build around Cristiano. A problem could be implementing his play with our style.

Ronaldo's being slowing down lately, Falcao should more than pick up the slack.

God, I miss Higuain and Marcelo.

Pachimari

Well, Higuain is my favorite player but he have a hard time integrating himself with Mourinho's style I have to admit.

Both are missed though.

Also, why all these reports about Nani leaving Manchester? What happened?

Tc91

Neymar would do well at barca you bitter cunts.

I think he will as well. He's showboating in the Brazilian league, he knows he's miles better than anyone else over there.

When he joins up with barca he'll mature and be one of the worlds best no doubt about it.

Noirulus

Nah, don't think so. Similar to how Benz/Higuain complement well with Ronaldo, I think Falcao would be able to do the same.

*sniff* Same...

Wes

venison crêpe
----------- Falcao -----------

D. Maria -- Ozil -- C. Ronaldo

:eek:

:O

I don't think di Maria, Ozil AND Ronaldo will join Falcao and Mourinho back at Chelsea this summer.

And did you really put a full stop after D rather than type the I?

Pachimari

Nah, don't think so. Similar to how Benz/Higuain complement well with Ronaldo, I think Falcao would be able to do the same.
He might join. No doing Perez will bring the big guns this coming summer with the presidential election going on. All the spotlight will be on his transfer targets. If Falcao joins, Pipits will surely leave.

I don't think di Maria, Ozil AND Ronaldo will join Falcao and Mourinho back at Chelsea this summer.

Mou will still be our manager come next season. Unless be royally screws up the league and misses top 4.

No really, I'm reminded we're 16 points behind Barca. And we're even behind Atletico. :(

K1LLER7

Everything revolves around Messi at Barca. Neymar will be in a similar position to Sanchez imo.

Still think Sanchez would've been better off going to a different club. Would've been perfect for United :(

Nani should move to Madrid, he always does well against Barca
in the pre-season games :p

Noirulus

He might join. No doing Perez will bring the big guns this coming summer with the presidential election going on. All the spotlight will be on his transfer targets. If Falcao joins, Pipits will surely leave.

It would very sad to see Higuain leave... he's one of our few homegrown players left and he also genuinely loves the club... :(

Wes

venison crêpe
Nani > Arsenal
Falcao > Chelsea
Jimmy Rodgers > Man United
Neymar > Barcelona
Bent > West Ham
Owen > Pasture

Think I've got all the major upcoming moves.

Empty

lolerpool won 4-0?!? what a terrible way to commemorate laboured's return.

oh well hopefully we can redeem it by smashing swansea.

Pachimari

It would very sad to see Higuain leave... he's one of our few homegrown players left and he also genuinely loves the club... :(
He isn't homegrown. He had half a year of professional football at River Plate, before that, youth football.

And there's no need for Gotze when we got Ozil in that position and we can't seem to ship out Kaka.

Scum

That's for Madrid. The fullstop is just a habit. :-/

FootballFan

Everything revolves around Messi at Barca. Neymar will be in a similar position to Sanchez imo.

Still think Sanchez would've been better off going to a different club. Would've been perfect for United :(

Nani should move to Madrid, he always does well against Barca
in the pre-season games :p

I agree that Sanchez would have been better off elsewhere, but don't forget how good he was last season for us.

Really don't understand what happened this season to him, he has done nothing but dive. :(

Maybe it's just
5 months
bad form.

Pachimari

Also, Sergio Ramos and Pepe are clueless in defense. We need Varane in there. Our set-pieces defensively AND offensively SUCKS. I also defended Di Maria big time last season - this season he lost the plot.

FootballFan

Nani > Arsenal
Falcao > Chelsea
Jimmy Rodgers > Man United
Neymar > Barcelona
Bent > West Ham
Owen > Pasture

Think I've got all the major upcoming moves.

Forgot some,

Benteke - Messi swap deal.
Winston Reid to Juventus
Cattermole to Barca.

I hope Falcao doesn't join Real :(

Pachimari

Casillas deserved to be benched and it was the right call of Mourinho but he surely didn't make it any easier on himself as this is EXACTLY the story the Spanish press wants for their newspapers: "San Iker benched! Real loss! Fuera Mou!" Hehe.

pulga

Banned
Casillas deserved to be benched and it was the right call of Mourinho but he surely didn't make it any easier on himself as this is EXACTLY the story the Spanish press wants for their newspapers: "San Iker benched! Real loss! Fuera Mou!" Hehe.

Yup, he set himself up for the fall. I just don't get him. Should've fielded Nacho, to atleast have some goodwill with the fans.

Pachimari

Yup, he set himself up for the fall. I just don't get him. Should've fielded Nacho, to atleast have some goodwill with the fans.
Well, Mou isn't fond of fielding Nacho at the right/left back position as he plays center back at Castilla. Remember his critique of Toril? ;)

But yeah, Mou isn't doing himself any favors. Though no doubt he got the full support of Florentino Perez and at least half of the Bernabeu.

pulga

Banned
Well, Mou isn't fond of fielding Nacho at the right/left back position as he plays center back at Castilla. Remember his critique of Toril? ;)

But yeah, Mou isn't doing himself any favors. Though no doubt he got the full support of Florentino Perez and at least half of the Bernabeu.

He's gone out of his way to fuck with everyone in the club. Though Mourinho is right, he should have some say in how Castilla plays. We all know Barca's recent success is due to the youth products learning to play in the style of the first team from a young age.

Fuck. Can we swap Mou for Froggie?

K1LLER7

I agree that Sanchez would have been better off elsewhere, but don't forget how good he was last season for us.

Really don't understand what happened this season to him, he has done nothing but dive. :(

Maybe it's just
5 months
bad form.

haha maybe we can get him in a Nani + 10m swap.

Though he'll have to settle for the bench once Bebe gets his chance.

^ You don't need Froggie, you need the Glazers.

Top Bottom