• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Salazar

Remy would be a class signing for newcastle.

Pards' expert management is the real draw

tumblr_mffz7uzra51rvsh9kyn.gif

Scum

Eto'o was/is amazing. Pep sucks for selling the likes of Ronaldinho and Eto'o. I know it didn't hurt you guys but oh man... those players are youtube sensations. :)

Ronaldinho brought it onto himself with his partying antics. But the Eto'o deal was lol.

Kyoufu

Ronaldinho brought it onto himself with his partying antics. But the Eto'o deal was lol.

If Messi started parting would you sell him? Nope. I don't know the whole story but I don't get what their personal lives have to do with football. Ronaldinho seemed like an amazing player.

FootballFan

If Messi started parting would you sell him? Nope. I don't know the whole story but I don't get what their personal lives have to do with football. Ronaldinho seemed like an amazing player.

If the partying, lazy play, bad form, locker room problems, negative attitude and late to training came with it then yes Messi would go too lol.

Dinho was understandable, Eto'o situation wasn't. :(

Currently home for the holidays. Dealing with two members of my family who don't know how to shut up SHUT UP OH GOD FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK SHUT UP FOR FIVE MINUTES JUST PLEASE JESUS GOOOODDDDDD. It's constant yelling and bickering, and its over stupid shit, and its petty and I'm having difficulty just dealing with it. Lunatics running the fucking asylum. Now I know how Di Matteo felt.... Nobody is willing to give in a mm, and I've had to yell numerous occasions just to restore some fucking sanity in this place. They just straight up don't give a single fuck that its the holidays because WAHHHHHHHHH.

But then Messi's loss reminds me that this is family and I have to love them, but also FUCK THEM SO BADLY.

Fuck. You know?

Scum

Like FootballFan said. If he's a disruptive force, then you'll have to consider selling if discipline does bugger all.

Currently home for the holidays. Dealing with two members of my family who don't know how to shut up SHUT UP OH GOD FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK SHUT UP FOR FIVE MINUTES JUST PLEASE JESUS GOOOODDDDDD. It's constant yelling and bickering, and its over stupid shit, and its petty and I'm having difficulty just dealing with it. Lunatics running the fucking asylum. Now I know how Di Matteo felt.... Nobody is willing to give in a mm, and I've had to yell numerous occasions just to restore some fucking sanity in this place. They just straight up don't give a single fuck that its the holidays because WAHHHHHHHHH.

But then Messi's loss reminds me that this is family and I have to love them, but also FUCK THEM SO BADLY.

Fuck. You know?

Gah! This is, at times, the worst thing about these holidays. Family members who turn up bitch about sweet fuck all. But then, like you said, you remember that they are family! :-/

How's the alcohol, btw? ;-)

Messi

If the partying, lazy play, bad form, locker room problems, negative attitude and late to training came with it then yes Messi would go too lol.

Dinho was understandable, Eto'o situation wasn't. :(

This is what happened with Ronaldinho. He has done it at every big club he played for. Starts out driven and then gets bored and succumbs to the nightlife, womenz, late/lazy training. Ronaldinho had to go as much as it hurt me. He was starting to influence the young players (there is that story about him keeping Messi out after curfew :p)

The Eto'o one was a pep issue. He did not like him and thought he was lazy so he shitcanned him in one of the stupidest transfers I've ever seen.

I wish Ibra worked out for us. I really like him.

Zabojnik

I think he will as well. He's showboating in the Brazilian league, he knows he's miles better than anyone else over there.

When he joins up with barca he'll mature and be one of the worlds best no doubt about it.

Reminds me of what people used to say about Cassano when he was at Roma.

Fuck. You know?

I feel you, bro. Croce e delizia. Where is home, again? I'm terrible at remembering where internet people are from. Thought pulga was from Spain, was reminded today he's from Chile. Right, pulga?

Like FootballFan said. If he's a disruptive force, then you'll have to consider selling if discipline does bugger all.

Gah! This is, at times, the worst thing about these holidays. Family members who turn up bitch about sweet fuck all. But then, like you said, you remember that they are family! :-/

How's the alcohol, btw? ;-)

Not good enough :p

Lightning

Banned
There was clear contact. Was it soft? Maybe. But still a penalty.

Gibbs got away with a handball at the other end of the field as well which was a bit lucky.

Even Newcastle should obliterate Arsenal.
Maybe they will but we'll see. Got issues with us though I see.

Top Bottom