• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Arnie

No we can take solace that we are better than you despite all our shortcomings and failings we have always finished the season higher than you because no matter how much we fail you guys suck that much more. And as toothless as we are we still have scored more goals this season than you and conceeded fewer goals to boot.

2cW9O.gif

Salvadora

No we can take solace that we are better than you despite all our shortcomings and failings we have always finished the season higher than you because no matter how much we fail you guys suck that much more. And as toothless as we are we still have scored more goals this season than you and conceeded fewer goals to boot.

Preach it.

mortal_kombat_finish_him2.jpg

Ouch

Is the term ether'd only used for sharp comebacks, or is it for beatdowns of any kind?

If the latter, Usho got ether'd like a bitch

edit: Darts is surely the shittest sport in the world?

I think I'm super late in realising this but in the second half of the season, fixtures in each gameweek are a direct reversal of an earlier gameweek in the season.

So the Boxing Day gameweek for example, is the reverse of the games which took place in gameweek 7.

I had no idea they did this. Has it always been like that?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think I'm super late in realising this but in the second half of the season, fixtures in each gameweek are a direct reversal of an earlier gameweek in the season.

So the Boxing Day gameweek for example, is the reverse of the games which took place in gameweek 7.

I had no idea they did this. Has it always been like that?

-_-

Lightning

Banned
I just notticed that Newcastle have a trip to Old Trafford 3 days before coming to Arsenal while we get a break due to the West Ham game being postponed.

TrueBlue

Dayum.

ibqORCeMm6HDu1.gif

This is what you did after typing that, didn't you? :D

/oh snap, wtf, Chelski? Beating someone with 8 goals is almost racist :(

pulga

Banned
Just got back home! Fun day out with Quiche, wasn't expecting dat score!

Couple of photos...:

They should really take that Champions of Europe banner down :lol so awkward and embarrassing.

Quiche has another pic to post, so you gotta wait for that, it's funny :p

Did you jerk him off?

Salvadora

Question for the Chelsea fans. What would you have to do this season for you to think that Rafa should have a chance next season as well?

I honestly don't there is anything he could do that would get him the job beyond the season considering the manager(s) that could be available.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

9wYdc.gif

I guess we'll see. There was one point and one goal between us at the end of last season and even on the last day you were rescued by Martin Fulop, the gap has narrowed to an absurd degree. 7 or 8 years ago the thought of Tottenham finishing one place and a few points behind Arsenal seemed impossible, yet it's happened 4 times in the last 5 or 6 seasons.

Nowadays Arsenal and Spurs are equally incompetent, and while you might have scored more goals this season, exactly half of them were in 3 games against 2 promoted sides and some other team from North London. *sob*

Sloosha

I honestly don't there is anything he could do that would get him the job beyond the season considering the manager(s) that could be available.

Precisely. And with the appellation conferred to him on appointment there really does seem to be very little chance for him tbh.

55 points for this FPL week. A solid score but Lego got 65 so he extends his lead. Damn Ivanovic and Skrtel.

Think Hitcher top scored with 76.

Anderson

55 points for this FPL week. A solid score but Lego got 65 so he extends his lead. Damn Ivanovic and Skrtel.

Think Hitcher top scored with 76.

Managed 53 despite an awful performance by my front 3, think I stay 2nd but Based in newcastle is getting away from me

Top Bottom