• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

D_prOdigy

B1uqk.gif

shame it's bullshit

Arnie

The Times reporting that we're going to offer Gerrard a new contract, but didn't Dalglish already give him one last season, as well as an agreement for him to take an ambassadorial role at the club when he retires?

Yen

The Times reporting that we're going to offer Gerrard a new contract, but didn't Dalglish already give him one last season, as well as an agreement for him to take an ambassadorial role at the club when he retires?

#BasedAyre

Give Carra a five year extension while we're at it.

Bild says Wolfsburg wants to buy Perisic for 7m in January.

I wouldn't mind, actually. That's more than we paid for him and it might be the time to say he's a good player but it didn't work at Dortmund. We could offer Bittencourt/Hofmann a chance to break through until summer and if that doesn't work, we might look around for a new winger. Still a bit risky if Reus, Götze or Kuba get injured but on the other side, Perisic didn't really offer much, anyway.

Also, last year I wanted Reus at BVB for Christmas and it worked extremely well. I should use that power to get Messi sign for us :D

lol, stupid Wolfsburg. But then I'm sure he'll excel at any other team where he'd be a regular starter & where they'd cater more to his needs (like less def. work).
Yeah, there wouldn't be any immediate alternative to him, I guess. Certainly no one who isn't cup-tied. Hmm, except for Arnautovic or maybe some surprising Kagawa-type deal.

Fry8 lives, kinda:
Throw it away. You'll feel a better person.

Or give them to Schalke fans.
:D

fuck bayern

Wilbur

Banned
Account sharing or having an alt account is a perm offense - on both accounts, naturally.

So, please stop joking around about it. It is rather tedious for me. Thanks!

Oh, I suppose.

Well it's not a joke at all really :lol

Computer keeps automatically signing me out and signing brother in and I don't notice.

Account sharing or having an alt account is a perm offense - on both accounts, naturally.

So, please stop joking around about it. It is rather tedious for me. Thanks!

Oh, I suppose.
Can you see when a member shares an ip with another account?

I'm curious what GAF looks like for a mod

Arnie

Just catching up with goals from yesterday... that Downing pass to Gerrard OMG

I let out a little bottom burp when it slid through the Fulham defence. Sublime weight, angle, and vision.

Moment of the game, for me.

Sat on the sofa with a brew and some jalapeño crisps watching the 49ers.

Mumei

Baconsammy: It looks exactly the same as before, except there are a few more options.

Well it's not a joke at all really :lol

Computer keeps automatically signing me out and signing brother in and I don't notice.

Oh, that's not the same at all. When I lived with excelforward (the only gaffer I know in real life ._.), I posted as him ... more than a few times by accident for precisely that same reason. I meant more like using the accounts interchangeably over a long period of time.

I wouldn't worry about it!

Top Bottom