• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Randdalf

The situation at Portsmouth is so weird, it's literally like some kind of ongoing television drama where there's a new twist at the end of every episode. I can't even explain it because I don't fully understand it myself.

i dont even know what's going on anymore

fuck mumei, he broke andres' heart #prayforbandres

Fuck Andres. Worst poster since Kermit. YOU READING THIS ANDRES?

By the way, can I just say that between you, the RVP saga which feels like pure trolling in some ways, and the epic history we have between our squads that I've become sympathetic towards ManU? Doesn't hurt that you've imported Fergie time to Cuntetime. ;)

I think I might still be leaning towards Newcastle as barcode bros, but gotta say... United.... they sure as fuck entertaining to watch as an outsider to the EPL.

Bayern es basura jajaja

I wonder if Fry ever takes a quick look back at us cunts

What ever happened to Fry8? Is he still at Galatasaray?

Baconsammy: It looks exactly the same as before, except there are a few more options.

Oh, that's not the same at all. When I lived with excelforward (the only gaffer I know in real life ._.), I posted as him ... more than a few times by accident for precisely that same reason. I meant more like using the accounts interchangeably over a long period of time.

I wouldn't worry about it!

Based Mumei, I hope this isn't too meta given the latest rules, but do mods ever review permabans and are they ever overturned? Just interested because I know in the past there was some problems with mods who have since left or been demodded or what have you, but presumably their bans stand... which is sort of like a judge being discovered to have been bribed and his cases not being retried for mistrial. Anyway, if this is not worth bringing up here, or it should've been a PM, I'm sorry and delete as appropriate.
Don't ban me. And watch more Juventus. Moral champions of Italy!

I have a question for Footygaf so should i buy an El Sha Azzuri kit or a Gotze Dortmund kit?

What? El Shaarawy? Fuck man, at least get Ogbonna. Unless you're half Egyptian or something :p

Arnie

Just looked at every single league that features on BBC's table page...

Bayern Munich - 7 goals in 17 games
Queen of the South - 8 goals in 15 games
PAOK Salonika - 9 goals in 15 games
Juventus - 11 goals in 18 games
Malaga - 12 goals in 17 games
PSG - 12 goals in 19 games
Stoke - 13 goals in 18 games
Boreham Wood - 14 goals in 17 games
Celtic - 14 goals in 18 games
FC Twente - 14 goals in 18 games

oh do fuck off Bayern Munchies

By the way, can I just say that between you, the RVP saga which feels like pure trolling in some ways, and the epic history we have between our squads that I've become sympathetic towards ManU? Doesn't hurt that you've imported Fergie time to Cuntetime. ;)

I think I might still be leaning towards Newcastle as barcode bros, but gotta say... United.... they sure as fuck entertaining to watch as an outsider to the EPL.
All the good work Yurt's ever done, you've just jeopardised it.

Forza Stramaccioni.

Wilbur

Banned
Let's try and predict the Guardian's ten best players in the world, for funzies!

1. Lionel Messi
2. Cristiano Ronaldo
3. Andres Iniesta
4. Radamel Falcao
5. Xavi Hernandez
6. Andrea Pirlo
7. Robin van Persie
8. Zlatan Ibrahimovic
9. Yaya Toure
10. Tom Cleverley

Wilbur

Banned
The situation at Portsmouth is so weird, it's literally like some kind of ongoing television drama where there's a new twist at the end of every episode. I can't even explain it because I don't fully understand it myself.

It's like a fucking dead dog in the road, you don't want to look but you do anyway and inevitably in the midst of it all there's something that looks like Harry Redknapp's face

<3 <3 <3

All valid reasons to love United, especially the Cuntetime (although we'll have some of your referee bribing money, we never get favourable decisions innit). I really want a United - Juve match this year in the CL, its been FAR too long.

oh do fuck off Bayern Munchies

:lol :lol :lol

Arnie

Swansea are cunts too

Fuck off with "Welsh Barcelona"

They're a better-organised Norwich.

They are now, their game's changed quite a bit since last season.

You do have a habit of getting stroppy with whichever team United have most recently played, though, and notably branding them dirty, or some variation of it. I think we just have to accept that there's always going to be a general physicality to football, and if we try and remove that from the game entirely the sport would be worse off.

But Flores is a cunt, I agree.

K1LLER7

1. Antonio Valencia
2. Bebe
3. Andy Carroll
4. Fernando Torres
5. Titus Bramble
6. Jamie Carragher
7. Paul McShane
8. Something Adan
9. Stuart Downing
10. Phil Jones

if you google image rubentus you see my avatar! lol

Not on Bing therefore invalid.

Best Rubentus photos:

image.png

Translation: Helpppp Juventus are trying to rob me!

user_7_rubentus_2_1336800881_593590.jpg

Translation: Problems with vision. For me, I'm seeing three stars....

Wilbur

Banned
Everyone let's all review the defining moment of the 2012/13 season so far:

"With the Van Persie situation, you can clearly see that he could have been killed.

50b39e0b456ab8bc57ca373d107d6177_large.gif

Timurid

What? Send him this way.
He did a interview on sky with his master marchisio before the derby. Then Ogbonna switched shirts with him after that derby too. That fucker is dead to me. For a fucking Vice Captain to say that is a fucking dumbass thing to say before a fucking derby. How fucking dumb can someone be?

Looking at the players that haven't come up yet, the Guardian top 10 is probably going to include:

Messi
Ronaldo
Iniesta
Xavi
Falcao
RVP
Pirlo
Ibra

The other 2 places I don't know. Marchisio and Subotic haven't come up yet.

Edit: I forgot Yaya Toure. He'll get one of the remaining spots.

As Wilbury just said.

Wilbur

Banned
Looking at the players that haven't come up yet, the Guardian top 10 is probably going to include:

Messi
Ronaldo
Iniesta
Xavi
Falcao
RVP
Pirlo
Ibra

The other 2 places I don't know. Marchisio and Subotic haven't come up yet.

Neither will be in the top 10, but I think Yaya will. Can't think of the 10th though; I would have said Casillas or Ribery but they've both come up.

He did a interview on sky with his master marchisio before the derby. Then Ogbonna switched shirts with him after that derby too. That fucker is dead to me. For a fucking Vice Captain to say that is a fucking dumbass thing to say before a fucking derby. How fucking dumb can someone be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWdAyIdkpes

Marchisio <3 No way he doesn't get the captain's armband.

Have you ever imagined yourself playing for Torino? No.
Was there ever an opportunity? No.

O CLAUDIOOOOOO TI VOGLIO BENE, MIO CARO CLAUDIOOOOOOO

Ogbonna: Eh....

I'd love a backline of Barzagli-Chiellini-Ogbonna with Bonucci working backup/alternate to Ogbonna, or one of them replacing Barzagli when he gets too old.

Licking my lips for that. Best defense in Italy, and the past, present, and future of the national team represented.

WELCOME TO TORINO, ANGELO :D

Timurid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWdAyIdkpes

Marchisio <3 No way he doesn't get the captain's armband.

Have you ever imagined yourself playing for Torino? No.
Was there ever an opportunity? No.

O CLAUDIOOOOOO TI VOGLIO BENE, MIO CARO CLAUDIOOOOOOO

Ogbonna: Eh....

I'd love a backline of Barzagli-Chiellini-Ogbonna with Bonucci working backup/alternate to Ogbonna, or one of them replacing Barzagli when he gets too old.

Licking my lips for that. Best defense in Italy, and the past, present, and future of the national team represented.

WELCOME TO TORINO, ANGELO :D
Too bad, he is injured and PSG and Man utd are both interested in him too.

Messi

Rewatched Eastbound and Down season 3. The ending of season 3 could not have been any more perfect. Can't wait for season 4. Amazing show

K1LLER7

Neither will be in the top 10, but I think Yaya will. Can't think of the 10th though; I would have said Casillas or Ribery but they've both come up.
Busquets
Cole
Drogba
Neuer
Aguero
Alba
Mata
Fabregas
Gomez
Buffon

Between these, not too sure if they've already been up.

Wilbur

Banned
Busquets
Cole
Drogba
Neuer
Aguero
Alba
Mata
Fabregas
Gomez
Buffon

Between these, not too sure if they've already been up.

Every single one's already been on the list!

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Iniesta
4. Falcao
5. Xavi
6. Pirlo
7. RVP
8. Ibra
9. Yaya
10. Cavani

final guess for this meaningless cunt list

Wilbur

Banned
Aye they don't let many teams cross the try line

Bayern Munich, Juventus, Malaga and PSG are the only teams in Europe's top five leagues to have let in less goals. Three of those teams top their respective league's table, all four are in Champions League spots and all four have qualified for the last 16 of the Champions League.

Huge props to Stoke for that, to be honest. Not many teams execute game plans quite so well.

We put in 4 of the 13 they've let in, so they've let in 9 in 17 excluding that game. Fantastic really.

Too bad, he is injured and PSG and Man utd are both interested in him too.

If Angelo wants to play for the national team, he'll know what's good for him. And, as he says in the interview, he has many, many friends at Juve. Won't have to sell his house either, can continue to build a future with his fiance in his home country. COME TO RUBENTUS, BABY.

Top Bottom