• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Wilbur

Banned
Baconsammy: It looks exactly the same as before, except there are a few more options.

Oh, that's not the same at all. When I lived with excelforward (the only gaffer I know in real life ._.), I posted as him ... more than a few times by accident for precisely that same reason. I meant more like using the accounts interchangeably over a long period of time.

I wouldn't worry about it!

Ahh sweet, didn't want to get banned over a misunderstanding. Danke bitte

Nah, can't handle a beer. Don't even think I'm going to drink tomorrow. Don't know how Bandres does it, day in, day out.

I'm gunning for an avatar change over the next 24 hours, still contemplating my options.

1. Fuck beer
2. Downing

Arnie

1. Fuck beer
2. Downing

I love a good beer if I'm in the mood. And I think Hendo might get the nod.

Correction from before, Gerrard has 18 months to run on his current contract. Sure, tie him up, just don't do anything stupid like we did with Carragher.

Wilbur

Banned
I love a good beer if I'm in the mood. And I think Hendo might get the nod.

Correction from before, Gerrard has 18 months to run on his current contract. Sure, tie him up, just don't do anything stupid like we did with Carragher.

I like Bud and I don't mind a Corona, and Desperados is nice but that isn't just beer.

Beer > Hendo

Arnie

Beer > Hendo
You dick.

But actually after reading this, Suarez is being drafted in, I've fallen in little liverbird love with the lad.

LUIS SUAREZ EXCLUSIVE: Racist? Diver? Cheat? People can call me what they want but I still sleep soundly every night

- The Liverpool star discusses what it is like to be one of football's most reviled figures

-'What matters most to me is my family, the Liverpool fans and the team. Anything else that goes on is not my problem'

- 'Liverpool are the club I wanted to play for, and now that I’m here, I want to stay for a long time'

K1LLER7

Nah, can't handle a beer. Don't even think I'm going to drink tomorrow. Don't know how Bandres does it, day in, day out.

I'm gunning for an avatar change over the next 24 hours, still contemplating my options.

Have an avatar bet with someone

Arnie

Ah fuck, my pupils are shaped like hearts:

mylovelyluis said:
‘Everton was a special case, because the Everton manager came out and spoke about me before the match, saying that people like me are going to turn supporters off going to matches,’ says Suarez.

‘And then, in the match, the Everton captain dived. So that’s why sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut. Moyes can talk about me if he knows me, or at least after the match, but before the match it’s not right.’

Messi

I took a look at Wilde's IMDB profile and I've never actually seen a film or series starring Cockburn. I'm sorry Messi

I enjoy quite a few of them it is safe to say. I am also waiting for too many of those films. Can't wait for Burt Wonderstone, Rush, Relanxious, better living through chemistry, the longest week oh and the Tron sequel

Wilbur

Banned
Looking through some old posts and laughing my arse off :lol :lol :lol

Yeah, never, because even if RVP does leave he will never join Man City. He has already basically said this but coming out saying how hard it would be for him to play for another premier league club.

If anything Fabregas will lure Van Persie to Barcelona despite Fabregas promising he wouldn't do it.

Well you're out of luck because RVP is not motivated by money so really only Real Madrid or Barcelona can prize him away.

He wont go to City. He has stated on more than 1 occasion how hard it would be for him to line up against Arsenal in the premier league. If he leaves, he will unfortunately leave the premier league and this will be what Arsenal push him to do also.

and my personal favourite:

Did anyone actually think RVP would go to Juventus? There is no chance in hell....

RVP is staying at Arsenal.

Arnie

I missed AVB calling Stoke's defence the best in Europe.

Getting more value for my money on boxing day, then. If Downing scores a goal against the best defence in Europe I'll start windmilling in the away end.

And it'll be cold.

Getting more value for my money on boxing day, then. If Downing scores a goal against the best defence in Europe I'll start windmilling in the away end.

And it'll be cold.

Dunno about europe but Stoke's defense is pretty damn good

K1LLER7

Yeah that I didn't think would happen at all either, was pretty sure of City or Real. Mostly referring to that "RVP is staying at Arsenal" :lol
:lol yeah, there was little chance in him staying at Arsenal IMO. Juve would be deadly with him up front. But they got Bendtner lol.

iirc, Salazar's favourite reporter Bob Cass had the inside Scoop. Bobby redeemed.

Wilbur

Banned

Just looked at every single league that features on BBC's table page...

Bayern Munich - 7 goals in 17 games
Queen of the South - 8 goals in 15 games
PAOK Salonika - 9 goals in 15 games
Juventus - 11 goals in 18 games
Malaga - 12 goals in 17 games
PSG - 12 goals in 19 games
Stoke - 13 goals in 18 games
Boreham Wood - 14 goals in 17 games
Celtic - 14 goals in 18 games
FC Twente - 14 goals in 18 games

Carbonox

Just looked at every single league that features on BBC's table page...

Bayern Munich - 7 goals in 17 games
Queen of the South - 8 goals in 15 games
PAOK Salonika - 9 goals in 15 games
Juventus - 11 goals in 18 games
Malaga - 12 goals in 17 games
PSG - 12 goals in 19 games
Stoke - 13 goals in 18 games
Boreham Wood - 14 goals in 17 games
Celtic - 14 goals in 18 games
FC Twente - 14 goals in 18 games

Queen of the South would do better in the Champions League than Man City.

KO9ZI.jpg

Turns out FIFA hates me.

Top Bottom