• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Dibbz

Everyone let's all review the defining moment of the 2012/13 season so far:

"With the Van Persie situation, you can clearly see that he could have been killed.

50b39e0b456ab8bc57ca373d107d6177_large.gif

When the ball hits your head,
and you could have been dead,
......it's Van Persie

Still can't believe yesterdays result - could hopefully be the turning point in our season. Piazon looked much better than when I saw him play against Wolves/United in the league cup and dat pass just after he came on was superb.

Torres header will do him the world of good, after the Leeds game Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (<3) said that he needed to score in a 1-0 or 2-1 win to boost him properly, doesn't mean much to a striker to score when you're already 3-0 or whatever up and getting the first goal yesterday will hopefully allow him to continue playing well.

David Luiz in midfield was a great choice as well, I think its pretty clear that Rafa doesn't rate Mikel which I can agree with somewhat based on his performances. Shame Romeu is out for 6 months or whatever as he could have become a big player under Rafa.

Im sad to see Sturridge go, but hes so selfish on the ball and he doesn't realise how much talent he has. Hopefully we get in a decent replacement to challenge Fernando, preferably someone who can play midfield as well (I'd say Walcott would be the right man here but he doesnt want to play midfield).

Finally, the RVP thing was terrible. But could have killed him? Lolololol too obvious even for Fergie.

Kyoufu

Vurnon Anita was the most creative PL player of the week with 6 chances created. More than Tevez, RVP etc.

He is going to be our player of the season at this rate. I'm sorry for ever doubting you Graham Carr!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
BAE to return against Villa, Kaboul next month.

Provisional squad for Villa game: Friedel, Lloris, Gomes, Cudicini, Walker, Naughton, Assou-Ekotto, Gallas, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Lennon, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Bale, Falque, Carroll, Mason, Livermore, Sandro, Huddlestone, Dembele, Parker, Dempsey, Adebayor, Defoe.

iUhi27k1RhVe2.gif

lol we have 4 keepers

Kyoufu

BAE to return against Villa, Kaboul next month.

Provisional squad for Villa game: Friedel, Lloris, Walker, Naughton, Assou-Ekotto, Gallas, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Lennon, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Bale, Falque, Carroll, Mason, Livermore, Sandro, Huddlestone, Dembele, Parker, Dempsey, Adebayor, Defoe.

iUhi27k1RhVe2.gif

Why are you posting about Spurs?

Salazar

Zlatan is highly overrated by the Guardian.

The Guardian football section is in most respects a pretentious Banned Paper.

Even this list was largely a way to clumsily pat themselves on the back for the WONDERFUL, WORLD'S BEST FOOTBALL GENIUSES on their staff.

Kyoufu

Marseille want 15 million for Remy. We're only offering 8.

Yeah, we're not signing anyone. Just relegate us now please.

Just read that Russia may play a friendly at Stamford Bridge in March against Brazil. Weird but interesting. Denisov vs Hulk comes to fruition. Who will survive?

spidye

fergie isn't really wrong though when he says that the ball could have killed RVP. I've seen much less traumas leading to cerebral bleeding.

and Merry Christmas football-gaf.

Salazar

fergie isn't really wrong though when he says that the ball could have killed RVP. I've seen much less traumas leading to cerebral bleeding.

Charles VIII killed himself by banging his head on the doorway on the way to a real tennis match. Montaigne's brother died a brief time after being struck on the head with a real tennis ball.

The real lesson is that Williams is a cunt who should keep his mouth shut about unsportsmanlike conduct.

Linius

NeoGaf.

The site where members charge their own grandmothers for IT support.

What's wrong with that guy? He's not satisfied with a Kebab meal for only teaching an old guy some stuff that is a piece of cake for youngsters like us. People :O

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So Marchisio wasn't included in their lol-list? It's not a case of me overrating our player but Marchisio seriously deserves praise for what he achieved last season.

Vidal is too low.

Bonucci in the top 100? Why? I love him, I really do, but not even close to top 100.
Had my Juve shirt on today after the glorious Cunte-time victory. Reppin Marchisio.

animedance.gif

Intermerda.

Am I doing it right Juve gaf?

jbxSVb8tL83nw0.jpg

GorillaJu

What is wrong with taking money if your family offers it? My grandmother used to pay me when I was a little kid for mowing the lawn or pulling weeds. When I was a teenager they bought me a guitar for building them a computer. I wouldn't expect payment now for doing anything they ask, but it's a common courtesy, even within family, to repay favors somehow or another.

I completely empathize with the OP and think he's getting slaughtered for no good reason.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're officially going to buy Federico Peluso.

Padoin 2.0

And Padoin is basically Pepe 2.0. So yeah, Pepe 3.0.

-

Cannavaro defending his brother:
I still love him :(
&#8220;He has nothing to do with it,&#8221; the 2006 Italian World Cup winning captain commented. &#8220;Paolo is a whitefly in this football full of scandals.

&#8220;He&#8217;s paying the price for a sporting justice system that needs changing.

&#8220;They took two Scudetti away from me and I know what it feels like to be a victim of an injustice.

&#8220;I hope that he and Grava, with the aid of the various appeals, get the response which they are looking for.&#8221;

Fabio Cannavaro was stripped of two League titles won with Juventus due to the Calciopoli judgements of 2006.

-

Lastly Cunte on Drogba:

&#8220;I don&#8217;t know why Drogba&#8217;s name is being mentioned,&#8221; Conte said in an interview with Tuttosport on Monday.

&#8220;Nobody has talked to me about him and I haven&#8217;t asked for him either&#8230;

&#8220;Saying that, we could do with a world class player who has won the Champions League. But we know what we need and how to proceed.

&#8220;We are aware that we don&#8217;t have &#8364;50m to spend. But, if we plan ahead, we can buy champions for &#8364;35m-&#8364;40m.&#8221;

Conte has been a massive success since being handed the Juventus job in the summer of 2011, having won the Scudetto at the first attempt.

&#8220;Juventus is a dream for me and I hope this journey is a long one,&#8221; he continued. &#8220;I&#8217;ll work abroad after Juve.

&#8220;I&#8217;d also like to take charge of the Italian national side, but that is a successive step.&#8221;

Shut the fuck up Cunte. You're stuck here forever.

Kyoufu

What is wrong with taking money if your family offers it? My grandmother used to pay me when I was a little kid for mowing the lawn or pulling weeds. When I was a teenager they bought me a guitar for building them a computer. I wouldn't expect payment now for doing anything they ask, but it's a common courtesy, even within family, to repay favors somehow or another.

I completely empathize with the OP and think he's getting slaughtered for no good reason.

Or you could just help your grandmother without expecting anything in return. Like a good person and a loving family member.

Strange concept I know.

Linius

The part that bugs me is that he isn't satisfied with a free meal for explaining some stuff and installing something for his grandma's brother. I guess he expected some good money for his time?

And to you too.

What's up with the christmas wishes on the 24th btw? Over here it's christmas on the 25th and 26th. Today is the day of Christmas eve.

Different traditions with different countries. In England it's Christmas Eve today, Christmas Day tomorrow and Boxing Day on the 26th

Top Bottom