• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Facism

I'd rather look at Manure formations. :p

here's one:

ianrxuwv.gif

I noticed recently I don't like playing games other than FIFA and just enjoy buying them. Also the games I want to play most always seem never too work! I just want to play Dark Souls with my fucking controller!

Linius

The only games I have completed this year is Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Halo 4 and Portal 2 twice :lol

Completed as in 100% or just the main story line? In that last case I completed Far Cry 3, Ass Creed III, both Batman games and Trials Evolution. Currently playing RDR, guess I can get that done before the year ends.

Completed as in 100% or just the main story line? In that last case I completed Far Cry 3, Ass Creed III, both Batman games and Trials Evolution. Currently playing RDR, guess I can get that done before the year ends.

Got all the achievements in Portal 2 on 360 and just the story on PC. Just the Story on the other two although I did Halo 4 Legendary with friends.

Mass Effect has rekindled my love of gaming kind of. I look forward to playing it, which I haven't felt for a 'new' game since Deus Ex: HR. Dishonored was a slog, and Vanquish lost its appeal to me after 3 or so hours

Buzz is a brilliant, brilliant game btw. Moved my PS2 downstairs and even my Nan had a blast playing it.

edit: Forgot about The Walking Dead, probably since it has the advantage of each episode being completable in one sitting so far

kharma45

Mass Effect has rekindled my love of gaming kind of. I look forward to playing it, which I haven't felt for a 'new' game since Deus Ex: HR. Dishonored was a slog, and Vanquish lost its appeal to me after 3 or so hours

Hard to beat that feeling. Only ME3, Deus Ex and The Walking Dead has done this for me of late that I can remember.

Linius

Got all the achievements in Portal 2 on 360 and just the story on PC. Just the Story on the other two although I did Halo 4 Legendary with friends.

I have Halo 4, but I don't feel like playing it. But also don't want to sell it to buy something else. I'm weird.

Got the Mass Effect Trilogy today, so that will be my next project after RDR.

lol, only just seen the Reading 'penalty' semi-controversy. Ref was spot on with that, and the Man City goal

Shorey is the worst first-choice defender in the league

Second was the best. I made Shepherd give an epic speech at the end.

I liked the first more. Although I played through the second one more times than the first. Only played through the third one once, don't want to get a different ending so I refuse to play it through again haha

How much impact does the introductuion of ammo have? Positive or negative?

Also, at what point do I get an assault rifle that doesn't become unmanagable in any hectic combat situation?

How much impact does the introductuion of ammo have? Positive or negative?

Also, at what point do I get an assault rifle that doesn't become unmanagable in any hectic combat situation?

Didn't find the introduction of ammo a problem because practically every enemy you kill drops ammo for the main weapons so i almost always had a full clip. Heavy weapons sometimes run out of ammo though.

Can't remember in the first, but in the second I remember getting a geth assault rifle later on that kicked ass in every situation

Assassin's Creed II is the only legitimately phenomenal game out of the series. I enjoyed them all though.

For me, the core gameplay had a shelf-life that ended precisely at the end of ACII. I was completely bored of the structure and basic gameplay by the time I started Brotherhood

Damn, Ben Foster is shit

GorillaJu

Buzz is a brilliant, brilliant game btw. Moved my PS2 downstairs and even my Nan had a blast playing it.

edit: Forgot about The Walking Dead, probably since it has the advantage of each episode being completable in one sitting so far

Mass Effect gets you off but Dishonored was a "slog"?

Kyoufu, WoodenLung, someone. Say something. I'm at a loss for words.

Sloosha

I'm playing FTL at the moment and my god is it difficult. Every time I think I'm on a decent run I end up in the middle of a plasma storm, with 4 Mantis JT invaders, and half my ship is on fire.

Turok_TTZ

I cannot log in to neogaf on my phone as I have a really bad case of diarrhea/password too long so here is a summary and in random order:

- Lied to benz during summer, confrontation ended nasty, relations broken with benz.

- Team is burned out by mourinho's methods of motivation and training, mostly motivating. now backfiring. bad. burned out mentally. this may have contributed to confidence in mou. not sure though.

- we practically play the same as last year, except this time la liga was well prepared for us. by forcing us to create play our attack greatly diminished (didnt help that ozil lost form). Mourinho failed to change/adjust tactics. Ramos and Casillas raised concerns and Mou essentially didnt take that very well. and the captains didnt take mous response very well either. tension grows in dressing room

- Casillas especially miffed when mourinho decided to play essien in lb rather than trying cantera. brought it up with mou. ended on a bad note. relations get worse. (though mou did end up playing nacho later on)

- Ramos questioned mourinho dropping ozil in favor of modric. led to that match where ramos wore an ozil jersey under his to show his support of ozil. mou didnt take this well. ramos apologized but truth relations got worse.

- Mourinho constantly creating controversy with his statements of missing england, moving from madrid rather than ensuring he is never leaving has had a bad effect on the team as a whole. some more than others. alongside benz, some start to distrust mou.

I don't feel good right now and this is far from complete but is my current understanding of whats going on. ill update as I recall more as currently I am sick (cold) and ive got nasty diarrhea that im holding back. some of this I got inaccurate, others are spot on, hopefully when i return from bathroom Ill clarify it all. oh and cr7 will leave if mou leaves iirc though im not 100% sure on this.

now to return to my hell on earth: the bathroom.

Jensen

That is an interesting write up Turok. Particularly about teams forcing Madrid to create more of the play and rely less on counter attack. The same thing happened to United the season after they win the CL, most of the smaller clubs would sit back to protect against a counter attack. Because United's defence was so good they went on a long run of 1-0's. Sounds like the same thing is happening to Madrid.

Hope you get better btw.

Lightning

Banned
I cannot log in to neogaf on my phone as I have a really bad case of diarrhea/password too long so here is a summary and in random order:

- Lied to benz during summer, confrontation ended nasty, relations broken with benz.

- Team is burned out by mourinho's methods of motivation and training, mostly motivating. now backfiring. bad. burned out mentally. this may have contributed to confidence in mou. not sure though.

- we practically play the same as last year, except this time la liga was well prepared for us. by forcing us to create play our attack greatly diminished (didnt help that ozil lost form). Mourinho failed to change/adjust tactics. Ramos and Casillas raised concerns and Mou essentially didnt take that very well. and the captains didnt take mous response very well either. tension grows in dressing room

- Casillas especially miffed when mourinho decided to play essien in lb rather than trying cantera. brought it up with mou. ended on a bad note. relations get worse. (though mou did end up playing nacho later on)

- Ramos questioned mourinho dropping ozil in favor of modric. led to that match where ramos wore an ozil jersey under his to show his support of ozil. mou didnt take this well. ramos apologized but truth relations got worse.

- Mourinho constantly creating controversy with his statements of missing england, moving from madrid rather than ensuring he is never leaving has had a bad effect on the team as a whole. some more than others. alongside benz, some start to distrust mou.

I don't feel good right now and this is far from complete but is my current understanding of whats going on. ill update as I recall more as currently I am sick (cold) and ive got nasty diarrhea that im holding back. some of this I got inaccurate, others are spot on, hopefully when i return from bathroom Ill clarify it all. oh and cr7 will leave if mou leaves iirc though im not 100% sure on this.

now to return to my hell on earth: the bathroom.
Do you have an opinion on the Ronaldo vs. Casillas fued where it appeared Mourinho sided with Ronaldo? The whole period earlier in the year where Ronaldo was sad and Casillas appeared to not celebrate a winning goal by Ronaldo. There seems to be issues among the whole Real squad where they don't get along with one another that well nevermind Mourinho.

Turok_TTZ

Do you have an opinion on the Ronaldo vs. Casillas fued where it appeared Mourinho sided with Ronaldo? The whole period earlier in the year where Ronaldo was sad and Casillas appeared to not celebrate a winning goal by Ronaldo. There seems to be issues among the whole Real squad where they don't get along with one another that well nevermind Mourinho.
casillas didnt celebrate becuz he recently met a kid who had cancer and that kid died. casillas was pretty affected by that and i assumed that was it. tbf he didnt celebrate any goal scored during that time. im happy ya inquired on that though. becuz for awhile now Ive heard that there is a mou vs casillas faction going on and cr7 is on mou's side. but i never gave it credence. perhaps it was true all along...

typing from my phone (figured out password). is it bad that i post on gaf whilst cleaning myself?

Top Bottom