• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

pulga

Banned
current situation of madrid:

mou lost the trust of the majority of his team.

mou lost the trust of the socios, whom im hear from a fellow socio that majority of socios want mou's head.

mou lost the trust of casillas. the one guy who could have protected him. making casillas an enemy was a bad idea imo.

board lost trust on mou as well. emergency meeting proved that. casillas benched was very serious. casillas getting benched was last straw for all mentioned above. casillas is playing it classy since he decided to leave everything upto flo.

not sure what florentino is gonna do. if he doesnt fire mou soon. he will fail to get reelected as come seasons end is when elections begin again for RM president. flo has been evasive and silent since casillas bench. for anyone paying attention to madrid stuff we are in quite an uneasy situation.
All of this was brought up by Marca and some of it is conjecture. Hard to take you seriously after all your Benzema shit.

FootballFan

What ever happened to WJD?

He was banned not that long ago. I posted it last week I think. Losing track of time so not really sure lol.

Found it in my post history.

It was for this:

just why the fuck would you even bother posting this? this isn't even a "well don't click the thread then lololol" situation, there's more than enough information in the title to distress people.

jesus christ.

Don't go to that thread, pretty sad pics :(

Fuck you Spurs, we're apparently after Sneijder too now. I know Spalletti has been interested in him for a while so maybe the rumor might even be true!

dc89

I got a Babylis iStubble for Christmas.

I think that's my girlfriends way of telling me "no you can't have a Beardlo, but you can have a Javi Garcia"

I'm ok with this!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Good news on Brad Friedel's contract. We get to jettison Gomes and Cudicini and keep a true PL legend around the place who can help develop our young keepers. With Lloris as first choice we are set for a while.

arsenal to win the league.

iYEOuhvVKR6Gh.gif

Clegg

I've just watched the entirety of Gone With the Wind.

It's quite possibly the worst piece of melodramatic shite I've ever seen.

PJX

According to reports, Sturridge is already demanding to play in his favored central striker position. I wonder if its the reason why Rodgers has come out and said that no one can demand where they play.

dc89

According to reports, Sturridge is already demanding to play in his favored central striker position. I wonder if its the reason why Rodgers has come out and said that no one can demand where they play.

It would be silly of him to demand to play anywhere. Sturfidge has played for one massive club and and a big one. And he's failed to establish himself at either.

To go to Liverpool, who are offering him an olive branch and demand to play anywhere is just ridiculous.

Top Bottom