• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

BAbfxsCCcAAyYwp.jpg

lmao

When he missed the sitter at the end and pretty much the whole stadium started doing his chicken dance, fucking brilliant

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151224426798359&set=vb.645363358&type=2&theater

West Ham fans PWOPPA NAWTY

KuGsj.gif

Stulaw

West Ham's game was a disaster, I know I'm not watching MOTD tonight. We really need some good defenders, I don't know why big Sam didn't make it his priorityin the first place.

Messi

What's the point? Footy-GAF in a nutshell:

*UTD formations*
*Kyuofo*
*terrible quality gifs of female footballer*
"I'm a chronic masturbator hur hur hur"
*Wilde gifs*
"J'adore m'armour Mumei *gifs*
""So does anyone else puts things up there willy?"

#GTIYFH

tumblr_mcs3jj3GyH1qlckq3.gif

I fit into waaaay too many of those things

RaGe_pt

Benfica vs FC Porto tommorow and my heart is already beating more than it should. God I might have a hearth attack tommorow...

Hixx

Also Seb's goal was fucking class. Wanted him to take it first time, didn't, saw him shaping up to hit it with his left "nooooooooooh what a goal!!!!!!"

Madrid are gonna keep up this shit form for the next month. Every week I'm gonna get more and more confident we can knock them out.

Then they'll batter us.

Arnie

Just had a naughty Chinese.

Then I suggest putting Batman on, but Splash it is. -.-
Waiting for one now, saying goodbye to my German friend who's going back abroad tomorrow.

Just seen the Wednesday score, great result for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom