• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Banned
According to the Sunday Telegraph Wenger has said Fabregas will re-join Arsenal, really can't see this happening. With this and his quote the other day about our squad being complete I really do wonder if his losing it or just taking the piss out of the press.

Bumhead

Banned
Fucking hell, we won? What?

Love this picture on the BBC site too. Big Reda style.

_65247252_sheffieldwednesday-redajohnsonempics.jpg

Salvadora

According to the Sunday Telegraph Wenger has said Fabregas will re-join Arsenal, really can't see this happening. With this and his quote the other day about our squad being complete I really do wonder if his losing it or just taking the piss out of the press.
Please tell me he didn't actually say that our squad is complete..

Linius

Ha, Dark Souls is five euros at some Dutch shop. And I still have five euro coupon so I'm picking it up for free. Hope I'm ready to die :(

Plasma

Banned
Please tell me he didn't actually say that our squad is complete..

"If you look at our squad, it's quite complete. We still work on the transfer market as well. However, we do not want to bring in average. We only want to bring in an exceptional player. At the moment we have not found him."

Still can't think of any other manager I'd want at the club other than Wenger but some of the things he comes out with sometimes do worry me.

Goddamn, we are being outplayed by a large margin. Ronaldo+Marcelo is so badly needed.

Real Madrid one of the greatest teams in the world .......................*shakes head*

LOL

The team just looks completely lost no cohesion at all, cant believe this is the same team I have seen and marvelled at previously. Mourinho's politics cannot be helping.

Callelol!

Salvadora

Still can't think of any other manager I'd want at the club other than Wenger but some of the things he comes out with sometimes do worry me.

I agree. Some of the comments he makes unsettle me, purely because I'm terrified he actually believes it. I want to get angry at comments like that and ask him to explain the purchase of Park among others, because he sure as Hell isn't an 'average' player. He's fucking shit.

Noirulus

Real Madrid one of the greatest teams in the world .......................*shakes head*

LOL

The team just looks completely lost no cohesion at all, cant believe this is the same team I have seen and marvelled at previously. Mourinho's politics cannot be helping.

Callelol!

We are missing key players, although the generally bad form of the team isn't helping.

D_prOdigy

I agree. Some of the comments he makes unsettle me, purely because I'm terrified he actually believes it. I want to get angry at comments like that and ask him to explain the purchase of Park among others, because he sure as Hell isn't an 'average' player. He's fucking shit.

How many games has he played to date?

Carbonox

DORTMUND FANS

Question - What are Ginczek, Durm and Ducksch like in real life?

Durm and Ducksch are quite promising in FIFA at least...

We are missing key players, although the generally bad form of the team isn't helping.

Osasuna are bottom of the league, Madrid have more than enough to dismantle them without the key players.

Mou is one of the best managers around but his drama does not help him, not sure the team are 100% behind him. The team just looks disjointed and disinterested.

miserable

At this rate Barca will have 20+ points over Madrid at the end lol.Now thats a fucking disgrace.What the hell, does Florentino not see what is going on?How can he stand by and watch this humiliation while Mou doesnt give a shit.

Kiraly

At this rate Barca will have 20+ points over Madrid at the end lol.Now thats a fucking disgrace.What the hell, does Florentino not see what is going on?How can he stand by and watch this humiliation while Mou doesnt give a shit.

It's all about the money.

Zabojnik

'Cause he knows Madrid are going to win the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom