• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Verratti is at the game :(

Can we kidnap him? Edit: Or stab him. It'll send the message.

-

Lyon's president: "Juventus asked us to loan Lisandro Lopez, but the approach was rejected."

Thank god.

Hindle

Banned
I'm thinking the results from tomorrow will decide if United win the title or not, or at least play a massive part. United win and City lose, it's Uniteds this year. United lose and City win then hmm City will be revitalised IMO.

Linius

Linius, you were right. Justified is gud

W3k.gif

LegoArmo

Liverpool fans must be a bit gutted when they really think about it, they got nice new owners, with the best intentions, and they invested £100m into the club for players and some alcoholic wasted 80% of it.

If that was spent wisely...

Turok_TTZ

bad game for all except defense. good to see albiol not as bad as expected. Varane remains impressive.
Poor benz must feel sore from Callejon's offside run. But Callejon did try.... oh well.
Speechless on kaka.

Carbonox

Redknapp traveled to France after the game today. He's gone to watch M'Vila.

Redknapp went to watch Remy as well and wanted to speak to him but Remy didn't wanna know. What makes Redknapp think M'Vila will agree to one as well?

Though it makes me laugh that Remy is up for a move to Newcastle though our French contingent probably makes it easier for him. :lol

dc89

Liverpool fans must be a bit gutted when they really think about it, they got nice new owners, with the best intentions, and they invested £100m into the club for players and some alcoholic wasted 80% of it.

I know an alcoholic that spent £18m on Ashley Young and £7m on Bebe.

Tc91

Did you see the story about Froggie going to watch The Posh?

Sir Alex Ferguson went to watch his son Darren's Peterborough on Saturday and proved to be a jinx again on The Posh.

Ferguson Jnr had resorted to banning the Manchester United boss after Peterborough had lost the first leg of the League One play-off semi-final in 2011.

Peterborough lost LOL.

Turok_TTZ

Funny thing is Sahin would have done a world of good here. alonso's passing was suspect for the majority of the game. but we given sahin back to dortmund. he took a paycut and made sure the buyout clause was inserted. he is not coming back regardless of his form. madrid passing was erratic. urgh my brains.

Lightning

Banned
League is gone for Madrid. All that is needed now is for Valencia to do the job in the cup and for them to be eliminated in the CL and that will complete the biggest fuck you to Mourinho.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm thinking the results from tomorrow will decide if United win the title or not, or at least play a massive part. United win and City lose, it's Uniteds this year. United lose and City win then hmm City will be revitalised IMO.

What if United win and City lose, and then City win next week while United lose at Spurs?

I know an alcoholic that spent £18m on Ashley Young and £7m on Bebe.

I know a sober person that spent £12m on Jack Rodwell.

I ask you, who is guiltier?

Great minds, Laboured

Makes me laugh when people on RAWK give FSG stick for not spending £40m every transfer window. Talk about getting your fingers burnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom