• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has an even better excuse: He's a shit manager.

idjzolc8s56zU.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I like Benteke, but maybe the answer is simply Benteke. He wasted too many chances today.

Or using them both?

(I don't know what I'm talking about)

keit4

Banned
The spanish media (Marca, Onda Cero) says Chelsea is going to sign Iago Aspas (Celta de Vigo striker) in this transfer window.

rodvik

I like Benteke, but maybe the answer is simply Benteke. He wasted too many chances today.

Or using them both?

(I don't know what I'm talking about)

Maybe, but Lambert has so pissed off Bent its now tough to rotate. Same with Warnock and (gulp) Hutton. What a different a month makes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Maybe, but Lambert has so pissed off Bent its now tough to rotate. Same with Warnock and (gulp) Hutton. What a different a month makes.

What happened between them? Is it because he never tracks back or helps in defending? He's a poacher, like Trezeguet, you play with 10 men most of the game but they always pop up with a goal or two.

And Willian. That's what I'm going to assume. It's the safest bet.

Teixeira is still 'dreaming about Juve'. Let's take him! He's Brazillian, what could possibly go wrong?

Inter still winning?

It's alright, they'll lose next week.

Lightning

Banned
What's your opinion on Lambert's reign so far?

And Newcastle being relegated would be ideal by far. All their nice bargin players will get poached and they'll be left with nothing. It will be delightful!

Krul, Debuchy, Cabaye, Tiote, Cisse, Anita, Ben Arfa etc... will all tell Newcastle to get fucked and jump. It will be glorious.

Clegg

Next two United fixtures are extremely important for us. Get 4 points from Liverpool and Spurs and we'll be laughing.

However there is a rather distinct possibility that we could get nothing from the next two games.

rodvik

What happened between them? Is it because he never tracks back or helps in defending? He's a poacher, like Trezeguet, you play with 10 men most of the game but they always pop up with a goal or two.

Lambert wanted a team that had everybody working and tracking back, in addition he is fundamentally skeptical about any superstar player. At Norwich he worked hard to remove any hint of ego from that team.

What's your opinion on Lambert's reign so far?

Like his tactics, high risk and very attacking. If you win its great but when you lose it can go terribly wrong. In terms of results he is worse than McLeish but he has been given much more money.

Sadly I think we made a mistake, again.

Next two United fixtures are extremely important for us. Get 4 points from Liverpool and Spurs and we'll be laughing.

However there is a rather distinct possibility that we could get nothing from the next two games.
Really need Arsenal to take points off City tmrw.

Scum

Wow! It's the summer of 2022 and the national coach merry-go-'round just kicked off. Current available jobs are England, Brazil, Scotland, France, Germany, Ghana, Switzerland, Argentina, South Africa, Australia, Uruguay, Mexico, U.S, Italy, S. Korea, Wales and Spain.
5YRcF.gif

Might take up the Argentina job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom