• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Watching NFL Playoffs. Best 4 games of Pro Football is this weekend.... Already 2 huge touchdowns in the current game.

Slizz

Is it 49ers vs Packers at the moment?

Ravens vs. Broncos.

Broncos scored on a 90 yd Punt Return TD

Ravens scored on a deep bomb for 60 YD

and as I was typing this.....

Pick 6 for the Ravens D 14-7 Ravens.

EDIT: something like 7-8 minutes left in the first quarter.

Ravens vs. Broncos.

Broncos scored on a 90 yd Punt Return TD

Ravens scored on a deep bomb for 60 YD

and as I was typing this.....

Pick 6 for the Ravens D 14-7 Ravens.

EDIT: something like 7-8 minutes left in the first quarter.
Ah phew. Wanna watch Green Bay vs San Fran.

Denver huh, so Peyton's still got it. Haven't watched any NFL games for the last 2/3 weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yjlXKliYYA

Check out this one. It's that typical sixties pop sound. Oasis is influenced by the same sound, so maybe that's why you hear it?

But I'd like to name The Kinks or Syd Barrett.
I know what I'm talking about. It's the bloody acoustic guitar which reminds me and I'm not the only one. There's a comment about a Pink Floyd and Oasis cross on that video :lol

That's the only song that I'm hearing it on though, the rest is more Beatles, Beach Boys etc. The typical '60s bands. It's the harpsichord that gives it that distinct psychadelic '60s sound. :)

And of course, you're right. Oasis was influenced by the same music as these lads are.

Linius

I know what I'm talking about. It's the bloody acoustic guitar which reminds me and I'm not the only one. There's a comment about a Pink Floyd and Oasis cross on that video :lol

That's the only song that I'm hearing it on though, the rest is more Beatles, Beach Boys etc. The typical '60s bands. It's the harpsichord that gives it that distinct psychadelic '60s sound. :)

And of course, you're right. Oasis was influenced by the same music as these lads are.

And what do you think of this fella? A young talented Dutch musician :)

Linius

That was unexpected. Dexter will return on Showtime at june 30. September is going to be with Homeland and Masters of Sex (new Showtime original). Now we have Dexter and Breaking Bad in the summer.

I like the '60s music so I sure will give him a listen if he ever releases an album. I like a rawer sound though, this is a tad too dreamy for my taste.

Fair enough. I'll just spam you a link when it's out :p

Sneijder saga update:
Wesley Sneijder was a surprise figure in the stands just behind the bench for this evening’s home game with Pescara.

“I’m fine. It is a big decision I have to take, so I don’t think it will be made by Monday,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“There are still two weeks to go before the end of the transfer window, so there is time. I am relaxed and I’m considering my options.”

Galatasaray confirmed negotiations over personal terms have begun after Inter accepted their transfer fee, thought to be in the region of €10m.

However, Italian media continue to suggest Sneijder is waiting for an offer from a bigger club.

President Massimo Moratti is also at the Inter-Pescara match and told Sky Sport Italia he is “bored of the Sneijder saga and ask myself when it’s going to end.

“He has an alternative and we’ll see if he takes it, otherwise he’ll stay here.”

Carbonox

There's a guy with inverted knees playing the flute that hangs out outside of shopping malls in Manchester

Don't know how relevant that is

It's Pardew trying to get some extra cash to buy Aliadiere. He's hoping Ferguson might stumble across him during a trip to Sports Direct and chip in a fiver.

David Vaughan today: 87% pass success rate. 5 tackles (100% success).

#welshiniestaorxaviiidontknow

87% ?

joe-allen_2308206b.jpg

I've got a sneaky feeling... nah I'm not saying it. I'm just waiting
Just 3 options for him:
1. He stays here, gets a paycut and starts playing again.
2. He stays here, doesn't get a paycut, loses his spot in the NT and he never plays again for Inter until we sell him in the summer.
3. He signs for Galatasaray..... :|

For now there's not even one PL club who showed interest in him :p

Salvadora

I have a feeling that Newcastle will get relegated this year. Like Chelsea in the Champion's League, it just feels like the stars have aligned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom