• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

La Liga has become a 2 team league :(. FUCK Real please put up a fight at least.

props to Atletico Madrid you are bosses

Fry

But you're making it sound like that's a bad thing, because United are a bad club.

Bayern are the United of Germany.

But there was no need to mention Bayern. I just said this place has more Man Utd fans than any other team, and that's why it'll be insufferable today, in case lolerpool happens.

Fuck Bayern in this case. You wish Man Utd were just like them.

Linius

Got FIFA for Christmas. First time I've played FIFA on a console since 07. I have no idea about the controls. Far too complicated.

You're right, Wilbz.

Okay, I get that. Just practice some with the CPU before going online. It really helps getting a grip on this game. Oh and play with the smaller teams. Powerhouses are harder to defend against, which will be your biggest pain at the beginning.

Wilbur

Banned
But there was no need to mention Bayern. I just said this place has more Man Utd fans than any other team, and that's why it'll be insufferable today, in case lolerpool happens.

Fuck Bayern in this case. You wish Man Utd were just like them.

I don't wish we were just like them, we don't bottle it nearly half as much
no one mention the eight points

Surely it depends on where you get stabbed/shot. I mean, getting your neck slit from behind leaving you gurgling from the fresh wound in your neck, trying your hardest to scream and breath until you finally suffocate with blood everywhere does sound rather horrible.

Linius

Surely it depends on where you get stabbed/shot. I mean, getting your neck slit from behind leaving you gurgling from the fresh wound in your neck, trying your hardest to scream and breath until you finally suffocate with blood everywhere does sound rather horrible.

You've seen too many movies.

Linius

I'm afraid that wasn't a movie but rather real.

I have seen shit

I ran out of proper responses here.

AuFQM.jpg

It's after dark, so feel free te elaborate.

Yen

Mr Vengeance - getting stabbed in an artery, having your neck swell up with blood until you pool the knife out and half your bodies blood gushes out at the same time.

Kyoufu

I'd love him to score the winner with a hand ball or something. Anything equally delicious will do though.

Best possible outcome would be for Suarez to deny RVP a goal in the 90th minute with a volleyball stop and get away with it.

This thread would explode.

Salvadora

I'd love him to score the winner with a hand ball or something. Anything equally delicious will do though.

Best possible outcome would be for Suarez to deny RVP a goal in the 90th minute with a volleyball stop and get away with it.

This thread would explode.
The meltdowns would be delicious. Unfortunately we'll probably see an Ashley Young dive or a Froggie time winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom