• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Thread is moving very quickly.

c4k.gif

very soft after dark with paintjobs of football photos

ShogunX

Its the big day.

Something embarassing will happen, bans will occur, meltdowns are forthcoming

Or a drab 0-0 which both sets of fans would be satisfied with after City lose points

Glad I'm off the pub to watch it because I didn't want to have to play the ''Support your local team'' ''You have never been to Old Trafford'' ''Are you even from Manchester?'' cards out from underneath the table in order to save face when we lose.

Linius

I was about to finish The Walking Dead Game and watch some Mad Men but I ended up hanging in front of the computer doing nothing. Another night wasted. Damn it Gaf.

Messi

Olivia Wilde is marrying Jason Sudekis?

Dude's punching way above his level.

Fair play.

Sometimes it seems like that, but in Eastbound and Down he looked like he was in good shape.

It's almost two at night here. Need at least three hours to finish it (whole episode five). I'll be sleeping before I make it to the end :p

Saving it for tomorrow.

Episode 5 is not 3 hours long.

Messi

Is that Cyberpunk 20whateverwhatever trailer CGI? or is that running on some crazy good pc. It has piqued my interest.

How long did it took you? I was basing this on the time I needed with the previous four episodes. 2,5/3 hours average.

Its alot shorter than the other episodes, took me around 2 hours id say. I loved it too.

Arnie

Three years at Napoli, two Serie A titles, two Italian cups, plenty of memories. Time for me to move on this summer. Incidentally, Montolivo, my first signing for the club, scored the 91st minute winner in what could be my final game in charge of the club, securing a 2-1 away win against Inter-merda to take the club's final points tally of the season to 100.

It's been emotional.

Wilbur

Banned
Three years at Napoli, two Serie A titles, two Italian cups, plenty of memories. Time for me to move on this summer. Incidentally, Montolivo, my first signing for the club, scored the 91st minute winner in what could be my final game in charge of the club, securing a 2-1 away win against Inter-merda to take the club's final points tally of the season to 100.

It's been emotional.

I keep really wanting to play FM, opening it up and then deciding I don't want to play it anymore. I don't know why.

He went into a buffering state as soon as he got into the box. Want Nani or Shinji to start ahead of him tomorrow.

Koufu, it was a foul but he could've easily messed it up.

He always does that, I can't believe how he missed that last shot in the match against West Ham. How can a professional footballer be so bad at shooting? I don't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom