• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I do love Post-punk, Interpol is not scratching my Gothic needs.

Barricade is an amazing song though.

Pfft. They're better than Lilies&Hipsters or whatever that band was called.

And Barricade is distinctly average on the Interpol scale, though far better than the album it came from, which is legitimately shite.

Unless they get Carlos D back, Interpol is dead :(

ShogunX

I keep really wanting to play FM, opening it up and then deciding I don't want to play it anymore. I don't know why.

I do the exact same thing on both FM and on the 360. Started as Sevilla a few weeks ago and was given a £1.70 war chest and thought fuck this. On the 360 I've loaded up The Walking Dead episode 1 about 10-15 times and never got past the main menu.

Fry

i2hNFhVbxkbRA.gif

Dat finish by Schweine

iw9f1iZUKEeML.gif

Messi

Leaving this thread is a bad idea. Things are much harsher on the outside of our community. Atleast on here you know who the villains are... Wilbury,Kerm,Clegg,AwesomeAnimals and the Newcastle people.

Linius

I used to have so much hope for Editors.

They never really kicked on from their first album.

I like their first two. Not a fan of the third except for some singles. Going to see them live this year for the first time. Should be exciting.

faridmon

Pfft. They're better than Lilies&Hipsters or whatever that band was called.

And Barricade is distinctly average on the Interpol scale, though far better than the album it came from, which is legitimately shite.

Unless they get Carlos D back, Interpol is dead :(

The fuck?

I can't have a discussion with you if you are acting this erratically. Have a listen to some of those Lillies and Remains songs and come back to me.

Post-Punk + Shoegaze have never been so well done (except if you are The Jesus and Mary Chains)

ShogunX

Leaving this thread is a bad idea. Things are much harsher on the outside of our community. Atleast on here you know who the villains are... Wilbury,Kerm,Clegg,AwesomeAnimals and the Newcastle people.

Spent a few weeks in Gaming a year or two ago and was banned for a month. Now I prefer to browse and post the odd comment. I've come to the conclusion that both Sony and Nintendo fans are genuine nutters.

Wilbur

Banned
http://i.minus.com/i2hNFhVbxkbRA.gif[/IG]

Dat finish by Schweine

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iw9f1iZUKEeML.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

Don't you know Javi Martinez will become the player Schweini always wished he could be?

[quote="Messi, post: 46371156"]Leaving this thread is a bad idea. Things are much harsher on the outside of our community. Atleast on here you know who the villains are... Wilbury,Kerm,Clegg,AwesomeAnimals and the Newcastle people.[/QUOTE]

no fucking way am i above Kermdolf

The fuck?

I can't have a discussion with you if you are acting this erratically. Have a listen to some of those Lillies and Remains songs and come back to me.

Post-Punk + Shoegaze have never been so well done (except if you are The Jesus and Mary Chains)

I'm just winding you up.

Never even heard a Lillies&Remains song :p

faridmon

The Back Door is an amazing Album. One of my favorite albums last decade, but since then, The Editors have been shit.

Pity, they did have a start.

*cue until someone says Editors are poor-mans Interpol*

What do you guys think of White Lies?

Zabojnik

I did listen to few songs from Achtung baby and I though they lacked something. They weren't exciting, and thier later releases (from what I heard on Radio) were just poppy trash.

You clearly need to listen through the whole album a couple of times, because I've rarely seen so much wrong in one post. Achtung Baby is a masterpiece. Then again, I come from an era where listening to an album meant putting your audiophile headphones on, lie down on the couch with the lyrics booklet in your hand and going on a trip.

Linius

I am going through the classics bit by bit, and some of those aren't on their like Joy Division, The Jesus and Mary Chain and My Bloody Valentine. And most of my music are japanese

But one day we can be worthy friends

Can't say I like MBV sadly. Tried to get in to it many times but it never got me.

But yeah, Joy Division and The Jesus (...) is pure class.

faridmon

Can't say I like MBV sadly. Tried to get in to it many times but it never got me.

But yeah, Joy Division and The Jesus (...) is pure class.

MBV.... Loveless is the most perfect album released in the 90s. you really need to give it another shot. The pedal effect maybe a bit overbearing, but once it clicks, man, what an album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom