• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Hope you guys do. Still feel a little bad about what happened last year. Was too cruel.

I think the only way to close this case is to win it someday :/ I hope the team got the spirit. Maybe not this year. But if we really win the national title, this could give us a confidence boost for the next season. We just havent won shit for 2 years in a row.

Fry

What the fuck is that in the OP?

ilC5XGsvUC3hT.png

ibnknTsRyPVBLg.png

Fry

I can definitely see Man Utd x Real going to penalties. But there will probably be about 6+ goals in both matches.

Salazar

ESPN is quality

12.45 GMT: Contract talk from Borussia Dortmund has been a recurring theme recently as they look to tie up some of their stars. However it's being reported that Kevin Grosskreutz has stalled with his contract and may be moving to Liverpool. After selling Ivan Perisic to Wolfsburg, Dortmund will need to tie up Grosskreutz or look elsewhere for cover on the flanks.

United have apparently sold Robbie Brady (foetus winger) to Hull.

And Petrucci has gone on loan to Peterborough.

Clegg

I honestly can;t stand them except for that one song. Someone in the Olympics thread had a go at me during the closing ceremony for going on about how shite and overlong their songs are :D
Its the same story with Muse, for me.

Although they used to write good songs. But there last few albums have been awful, self-indulgent crap.

Shit, I'm exhausted. I really need to be to bed.

GorillaJu

Ryan McLaughlin is going to be a fucking class RB. He could be our long term replacement for Glen Johnson, when he eventually moves on or retires.

Never really watched him intently before but just caught the highlights from our 4-1 win over champions Inter in the NextGen tournament. Jordon Ibe – always had an eye on. Yesil – expecting big things eventually. McLaughlin – ?!?!

Yurt have you read anything about the Jon Flanagan loan/buy transfer to Fiorentina? Apparently he and Aquilani shacked up together when Aqua was still at Liverpool, and became good friends, with Alberto teaching him some Italian. What I'm curious about is that according to posters on Salazar's home forum, if they exercise their option to buy, it gives Liverpool an option on a swap deal for Jovetic? Have you read anything about this?

Timurid

Ryan McLaughlin is going to be a fucking class RB. He could be our long term replacement for Glen Johnson, when he eventually moves on or retires.

Never really watched him intently before but just caught the highlights from our 4-1 win over champions Inter in the NextGen tournament. Jordon Ibe – always had an eye on. Yesil – expecting big things eventually. McLaughlin – ?!?!

Yurt have you read anything about the Jon Flanagan loan/buy transfer to Fiorentina? Apparently he and Aquilani shacked up together when Aqua was still at Liverpool, and became good friends, with Alberto teaching him some Italian. What I'm curious about is that according to posters on Salazar's home forum, if they exercise their option to buy, it gives Liverpool an option on a swap deal for Jovetic? Have you read anything about this?
:lol Fiorentina isn't going to let go of jovetic anytime soon. Unless, city or PSG make a crazy bid for him. Plus, fiorentina already have some good young defenders anyway. Don't believe the RAWK hype!!!!

GorillaJu

Yeah apparently the photo of Flanagan in a Fiorentina jersey was shopped, and the quoted stories in ESPN were made up. I fucking hate people. :lol

Zabojnik

First I hear of it. More importantly though, Mr. Flanagan went to Liverpool?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbk5HwIeYqs

FROM THE PINETAINAAAAAAAAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom