• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtic - Rangers was such a massive fixture. Way to go SPL. Way to go.

This is not the SPL's fault. Rangers went into liquidation after Craig Whyte didn't bother paying any taxes post ownership and the threat of an even bigger tax bill brought to the courts by HMRC. Relegating Rangers to division 3 and making them start again was the correct option and sent a clear message to clubs that if you fail to manage your finances prudently there will be huge repercussions if you choose to liquidate. The SPL didn't liquidate Rangers nor tell them not to pay Taxes.

They did choose to punish Rangers severely and no one enjoys punishment. But it was deserved.

Kyoufu

This is not the SPL's fault. Rangers went into liquidation after Craig Whyte didn't bother paying any taxes post ownership and the threat of an even bigger tax bill brought to the courts by HMRC. Relegating Rangers to division 3 and making them start again was the correct option and sent a clear message to clubs that if you fail to manage your finances prudently there will be huge repercussions if you choose to liquidate. The SPL didn't liquidate Rangers nor tell them not to pay Taxes.

They did choose to punish Rangers severely and no one enjoys punishment. But it was deserved.

Right. I didn't say it was SPL's fault for Rangers going down. I was implying SPL now has nothing on that scale.

PJX

Pep ignores Ronaldo at FIFA Ballon D'or reception

Link

Did Ronaldo ever do something to him? I've been feeling kind of sorry for Ronaldo lately.

EDIT: The hell Casillas voting for Ramos over Ronaldo.

Hixx

Link

Did Ronaldo ever do something to him? I've been feeling kind of sorry for Ronaldo lately.

Pep is a dick.

Also cold pizza. Jalapenos, peppers, pepperoni, beef, red onions

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng like an orgasm for my mouth

Arnie

Link

I love Pep. Don't know if that's specifically ignoring him, though, more just indifferent.

Pep hated that Madrid team and their attitude towards Clasico's, so perhaps that's the reason for his attitude.
Pep is a dick.

Also cold pizza. Jalapenos, peppers, pepperoni, beef, red onions

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng like an orgasm for my mouth

Might buy a pizza tonight, the fridge is empty.

Link

He pushed him in one of the Clasico's.

Damn that was cold.

Carbonox

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

OM6YY.jpg

Link

Ronaldo is actually a great guy believe it or not. He just wasn't educated to know how to walk around with a fake veil of humility (Messi cough).

Btw, Messi is the GOAT let's just get it out of the way. Xavi, Guardiola, Messi, believe it or not but these guys are cunts.

Ronaldo, even though he comes across as a bitch some times, is just a big kid. I too feel bad for him.

Man the YouTube comments on that video are awesome

Well done, Pep!

Fuck Guardiola and his piece of shitted head
wtf people?? Look better: Ronaldo clearly striated Guardiola's head and apologized for it. That's it!

And just incase you needed it, in depth analysis of how to pass through tight spaces in auditoriums.

Hate to have bad intentions on someone but it has to be said, The posture of CR7's body while passing if you look closely on the 0:19 second, he had upper body space to never touch Pep, and his shoulders were almost fully wide, in small spaces as such you generally let one shoulder lead you in a direction as to take up less space... it might be totally random and he wasnt noticing but in that case he is an idiot or at least a clumsy fella..

Arnie

Ronaldo is actually a great guy believe it or not. He just wasn't educated to know how to walk around with a fake veil of humility (Messi cough).

Btw, Messi is the GOAT let's just get it out of the way. Xavi, Guardiola, Messi, believe it or not but these guys are cunts.

Ronaldo, even though he comes across as a bitch some times, is just a big kid. I too feel bad for him.
I love bollocks posts like these.

You don't know any of them, please stop pretending like you do.
Need a league table for injuries caused by different clubs.
I'd love to see this, also.

Wonder who'd be the surprise entry, outside of your Stokes and Evertons (elbow flingers).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
From what i heard ablut it yurt if it didn't interest you much after the first couple of hours it won't change your mind - heard it is quite repetitive.
Blablurn said:
No and No :/
Fuck me
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

I have made my feelings on this matter known.

Farhat Raza ‏@farhat8
GTFO Pep you dick. You will never manage Manchester United unless you bow down to Ronaldo in the middle of OT. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmINrSFkjWk&feature=youtu.be … #mufc

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Slizz

Pizza is an incredible food, just the mere mention of it on this page has made me decide to get a slice before class.

I love bollocks posts like these.

You don't know any of them, please stop pretending like you do.

Hey, I actually know people who know Ronaldo.

Regarding Messi and Guardiola and Xavi, you are absolutely right. But Messi doesn't give me a good image of him when the way he acts many times on the pitch, Xavi always comes across as an asshole in his interviews and Guardiola well...video says it all.

Hixx

Alfred is going to fire you into the playoffs next year

careful

Alfie will fucking knack ye have you seen the size of him

all the pics of Maradona being surrounded by 500 players there are similar of Alfie

its just how many he has to fight at once to make it fair

Arnie

Hey, I actually know people who know Ronaldo.

Regarding Messi and Guardiola and Xavi, you are absolutely right. But Messi doesn't give me a good image of him when the way he acts many times on the pitch, Xavi always comes across as an asshole in his interviews and Guardiola well...video says it all.
This is ITK on a scale football GAF's yet to witness.

Even if you are pally with Ronaldo's friends, most cunts have friends, and most cunt's friends won't say their friend is a cunt. If you catch my drift.

I wouldn't say that we can definitively rule out Ronaldo being a prat, just because you know his acquaintances, nor can we call him a cunt off the field when we don't really know him. As Viva's pointed out though, he did push Pep in a Clasico, and he was part of a team that Pep despised playing because of their attitude, rather than their merits as footballers.

Extrapolating that Messi, Xavi and Pep are cunts from minute, negligible examples, is a double standard. If we were to examine the likes of Ronaldo on that scale, how he behaved in an interview, or things he's done on a football pitch (wink after Rooney's sending off), we'd find him a complete villain.

It's all bollocks, we don't know them. The only way we can know for sure is if their manger comes out and says they're a good family man.

TrueBlue

I think we'll need to take a two goal lead to the Liberty Stadium to give us the best chance. Preferably with a clean sheet (go on Turnbull!).

This is ITK on a scale football GAF's yet to witness.

Even if you are pally with Ronaldo's friends, most cunts have friends, and most cunt's friends won't say their friend is a cunt. If you catch my drift.

I wouldn't say that we can definitively rule out Ronaldo being a prat, just because you know his acquaintances, nor can we call him a cunt off the field when we don't really know him. As Viva's pointed out though, he did push Pep in a Clasico, and he was part of a team that Pep despised playing because of their attitude, rather than their merits as footballers.

Extrapolating that Messi, Xavi and Pep are cunts from minute, negligible examples, is a double standard. If we were to examine the likes of Ronaldo on that scale, how he behaved in an interview, or things he's done on a football pitch (wink after Rooney's sending off), we'd find him a complete villain.

It's all bollocks, we don't know them. The only way we can know for sure is if their manger comes out and says they're a good family man.

You're right. You're right.

dc89

Link

Can't wait for Pep to come and build his footballing empire in Manchester.

Lopes and Suarez at the heart of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom