• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Nasri ugh. Worst* French player in the league.

*laziest

Somehow he's near the top of the chances created rankings despite being utterly invisible most of the time. Very strange player and a massive twat.

Nasri is a funny one. When he's good, good God he's good!

Like at White Hart Lane last season. I think he got 4 assists that game.

But that's his best City game for me. He needs to do more.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Emmanuel Adebayor admits Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas may not be happy with his decision to play in the Africa Cup of Nations.

The Togo striker initially refused to play in the tournament due to a row over team security and unpaid bonuses, but he has since patched things up with his country and will travel to South Africa after Saturday's Premier League game with QPR.

His absence will leave Spurs with Jermain Defoe as their only senior striker, although Villas-Boas has always insisted he would be happy to let Adebayor go.

But the 28-year-old told africatopsports.com on the Togo Football Federation's website: "That is what he said to the press, but not what he said to me.

"There is a difference between what you say to the press and what you say in private."

"In 2010 I wanted to go to the African Nations Cup to win and you saw all that happened, how that turned out. I hope this time will be better for me, for my team-mates, for all of Togo."

Best of luck Ade. I hope this can reboot your season.

Adebayor officially called up by Togo FA for ACON.

How will Spurs score goals now :/

Ade has scored 2 of our 30 something league goals. I think we'll be OK.

Hixx

""That is what he said to the press, but not what he said to me.

"There is a difference between what you say to the press and what you say in private.""

Whey it's not really private now is it, Adebayor..

Sage00

Once And Future Member
BALQur6CAAAYuMV.jpg:small

OMG, I wonder who the sponsor is going to be! (lol)

Ushojax

I want to know Adebayor's wages per week.

However much it is, it's too much.

17 goals and 11 assists in the league last season. When he's on it he's top class, there are not many players who hold the ball up like him and who bring others into play.

He's had a disrupted first half of the season due to lack of pre-season/injuries/suspension/ACON speculation but I don't think he's a lost cause. If he has a good ACON and comes back with a smile on his face I'm sure he will get back to his best.

Best of luck Ade. I hope this can reboot your season.

Ade has scored 2 of our 30 something league goals. I think we'll be OK.

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored
Emmanuel Adebayor: After scoring or assisting 42.4% of Tottenham's PL goals last season, Adebayor has played a part in just 5.1% this term

He's your highest earner isn't he?

---

BALPbnhCAAA5w0R.jpg

Have to say that doesn't look like Kevin at the moment but I'm sure they'll get there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
One day late but..

Pep Guardiola could join Bayern Munich next season, contacts are at an advanced stage, according to Sky Sport.

It makes sense somehow.

-

@Fady Scroll up I read your post ;)

Ushojax

He's your highest earner isn't he?

Probably up there but I don't have a problem with it. We'll see at the end of the season whether it was worth it, he's simply not played enough to make a judgment. He was superb last season and just needs a confidence boost, maybe the ACON can do that (unlikely as they are in a hideous group).

GQman2121

Banned
Everyone should root for the DRC in AFCON. They're clearly underdogs and that country is a fucking mess. Would be nice to see them make it out of their group. I like Mulumbu too. Quality player.

So you guys really think Mourinho will go to United? I don't know if they are a good fit honestly.

Maybe because of Ferguson, but I get the feeling that United is a long term kind of club and Mourinho is a 3 year kind of guy.

Randdalf

So you guys really think Mourinho will go to United? I don't know if they are a good fit honestly.

Maybe because of Ferguson, but I get the feeling that United is a long term kind of club and Mourinho is a 3 year kind of guy.

I think Moyes will go to United, Mourinho is too nomadic.

Wilbur

Banned
If Fergus leaves at the end of this season having won a glorious treble, he's out and Pep is in.

If not, we get Moyes. Pep to City, Mourinho to Chelsea. May look like we've drawn the short straw, but Moyes is great. On one hand I don't want him, but he is a very very good manager.

Az

Dont really see him at United but wouldn't rule it out.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
As an Everton fan I don't want Moyes leaving because no one will has as much success as he did here with the limited resources. I want to see what Moyes can do with a thing called money though.

L1NETT

Everyone should root for the DRC in AFCON. They're clearly underdogs and that country is a fucking mess. Would be nice to see them make it out of their group. I like Mulumbu too. Quality player.

Aren't the lua luas from there too. And Mongongu?

I'll support them :)

I love how everyone in our squad is hugging and touching Reus all the time lol

W5KY0l.jpg

o1pMtl.jpg

I want to touch him, too, sensitively, in a non-sexual way but who knows what would happen.

GQman2121

Banned
If Fergus leaves at the end of this season having won a glorious treble, he's out and Pep is in.

If not, we get Moyes. Pep to City, Mourinho to Chelsea. May look like we've drawn the short straw, but Moyes is great. On one hand I don't want him, but he is a very very good manager.

I could live with all of that.

It's going to be interesting to see Pep manage players that haven't been playing together in the same system their entire lives. I think he will also initially struggle in England. He won't be flop, but I also don't think anyone expects him to come in and win everything right away like his Barca teams did.

Carbonox

I love how everyone in our squad is hugging and touching Reus all the time lol

W5KY0l.jpg

o1pMtl.jpg

I want to touch him, too, sensitively, in a non-sexual way but who knows what would happen.

Don't lie, I'd let him goatse me. Then I'd want Gotze's sexy little head shoved in said goatse for GOAT.

GQman you'd look like Gundogan if you had short hair and a beard. No two ways about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom