• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo.jpg

Lol Nike got us playing in pyjamas next year

and it's still way better than anything you had this season.

Pep refused to give Ståle Solbakken the hand too, clearly he has a problem with the world best players and managers.

Nyx

I really don't understand that signing. Really pointless so far.

Maybe its just me but Liverpool just seems to love destroying the careers of footballers.

Rodgers bought him right? Or was he bought before Rodgers joined?

He really was class in The Netherlands, and I expected him to scare all fullbacks in the EPL as well, maybe after getting used to the EPL first...

Hiya, casual Dortmund fan but

Why is Casillas being frozen out at RM? Saw rumours that he may be swapped for De Gea who has been criticised (unfairly) for United's crap defence. Casillas is still best in the world but he's in his prime and has probably peaked, surely United will want to stick with De Gea because of the potential he has? I could see him being best in the world in 5 or so years.
Hey, sup?
Check this out:
http://live.meinbvb.de/ or http://www.laola1.tv/ (outside Ger)

A friendly vs. Mechelen - though it's really boring so far, lol

/wtf at the tablecloth 2.0? Are they trying to establish their own fashion pattern/style? Like Burberry or Louis Vuitton. I loled.

Carbonox

Goodbye Santon :(

Santon's not going anywhere.

This is a good padding buy. We need cover at RB and LB and now we do. Debuchy and Santon as starters, then Simpson and Bong as back-ups. Ferguson is still a bit rough and Ryan Taylor's dead.

Edit: This is not good as it means Pardew still intends on using Gutierrez...unless he uses him as DM. Gutierrez would have been a fine back-up LB.

Second edit: Bong can play as CB too so maybe that's where Pardew intends to use him - between CB and LB. But then we want Tomkins from West Ham as well...

SO MANY PLAYERS.

Anyone else read that thread in OT?

OP catches his wife having sex with her best (female) friend in the back seat of a car. Wife admits they were having sex.

Now OP asks GAF if his wife cheated on him.

Was obviously a troll, dude hadn't posted in over a year before then

Kyoufu

Santon's not going anywhere.

This is a good padding buy. We need cover at RB and LB and now we do. Debuchy and Santon as starters, then Simpson and Bong as back-ups. Ferguson is still a bit rough and Ryan Taylor's dead.

Edit: This is not good as it means Pardew still intends on using Gutierrez...unless he uses him as DM. Gutierrez would have been a fine back-up LB.

This is Mike Ashley we are talking about man.

It's so hilarious how desperately Kyoufu wants a fairer division of resources in football to give Newcastle a better chance.

This isn't the sport for that shit Kyoufu.

Carbonox

Sounds like loser talk to me. Fucking Newcastle better get their shit in order.

You need to send Pirlo over for one training session. Our entire team will line up to stroke his beard. We end up winning the league.

or Williamson ends up accidentally breaking Pirlo's leg because he's more clumsy than Mr Blobby

Kyoufu

Sounds like Communism to me.

*clenches fists*

Sounds like loser talk to me. Fucking Newcastle better get their shit in order.

It's so hilarious how desperately Kyoufu wants a fairer division of resources in football to give Newcastle a better chance.

This isn't the sport for that shit Kyoufu.

Sounds like the MLS.

That would be terrible and sounds like the roster system US sports have. No thanks.

Kyoufu needs to watch handegg for that kind of equality.

Screw you guys! :(

I just want to see RVP drafted with a bunch of shit players.

Oh wait nvm he played at Arsenal already.

HAHAHAHA

Is anyone going to watch the new series of Yes, Prime Minister?

Not just here, but anywhere? Its gonna be embarassingly bad, as will the new series of Red Dwarf & Bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom