• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Sal's captain irrational.

He gets too easily wound up by RAWK, or Rodgers, or in this case, Benitez. He's as bad as the RAWK posters he writes poems about, but he doesn't see it. It's quite funny, actually.

U post this filth while I sleep, huh. Low, Arnold.

Hixx

Haha that's a very good way to sum it up...

Historically United still produce the most players who go on to have a career within the league, I think...but no notable names for a long while now.

I think Southmapton probably have the best record of late - Bale, Walcott, Chamberlain.

But I mean, if you think about the English players who are u-23, who is there who you could consider as a world class or potentially world class player who you'd be happy to pay £30m for? Not many at all.

Do I need to have higher standards than Kenny dalglish to answer this question?

Linius

How can I be the first Gaffer to kick the Modern Family thread since winter stop? Does nobody watch that show no more? :(

-edit: lol you Yenrot :p

Linius

Spoiler that bitch up Bacon. People won't like that ;)

I once got assaulted for posting a guest star in Parks and Rec :(

Splatt

wow. why? what did he do that justifies a 5 matches ban?

"He has been banned for one game for the red card, and a further four for repeatedly accusing the referee and his assistants of being 'shameless crooks', and continually giving poor decisions against Madrid."

spidye

"He has been banned for one game for the red card, and a further four for repeatedly accusing the referee and his assistants of being 'shameless crooks', and continually giving poor decisions against Madrid."

not a nice thing to say but 5 matches is way too harsh

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
jSdKXdP8rWJpx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom