• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Wow, that ended with a bang. And it ended with Bob Dylan too. Great stuff.

Can someone explain something to me, I'm afraid to hit spoilers when I go Google it my self.

Mad Men season one ending spoilers

How did Peggy not know she's pregnant? Appearently she had the baby the same day she found out she was expecting. Wouldn't her belly be a lot bigger and noticable? I don't get it :p

Hixx

Can someone explain something to me, I'm afraid to hit spoilers when I go Google it my self.

How did Peggy not know she's pregnant? Appearently she had the baby the same day she found out she was expecting. Wouldn't her belly be a lot bigger and noticable? I don't get it :p

some women genuinely do not get bigger

My aunt was the same, didn't know until she told us about a month before :p

I don't even know why I spoilered half of this post

It sometimes happens in real life too. The baby is positioned closer to the back which means it isn't really noticeable.

Really need to start watching Mad Men one day.

Me and Wilbz are about 6 or 7 eps into the Sopranos series 1 though, it's entertaining. Fun to hear them talk about Goodfellas and the Godfather like it's major influences on their lives :p

dc89

Back from football and I can see PNE provided the :lol.

Winning 2-1 and going into the final. 1 minute later, 3-2 and they're out.

Linius

Really need to start watching Mad Men one day.

Me and Wilbz are about 6 or 7 eps into the Sopranos series 1 though, it's entertaining. Fun to hear them talk about Goodfellas and the Godfather like it's major influences on their lives :p

That's one on my to watch list. But it's gonna stay there for a while with all these good shows to watch.

Timurid

That Cyberpunk game is awesome! It reminds me so much of Blade Runner.

Anyway, I decided to start pro clubs or whatever that mode is called in fifa. I created a Left wing back and i was wondering how long does it take for your guy to get better stats? I've been averaging 6.60 so far. I only played 4 or 5 matches so far. My overall rating is 74 and i see people in lobbies, who are 85 and above. So i'm just wondering how long does it take for you level up?

Scum

Sales-age GAF. Lol

I hardly watch tv but I got my mitts on a great series that I need to start watching again.

Due South.

dc89

That Cyberpunk game is awesome! It reminds me so much of Blade Runner.

Anyway, I decided to start pro clubs or whatever that mode is called in fifa. I created a Left wing back and i was wondering how long does it take for your guy to get better stats? I've been averaging 6.60 so far. I only played 4 or 5 matches so far. My overall rating is 74 and i see people in lobbies, who are 85 and above. So i'm just wondering how long does it take for you level up?

The CG looks incredible, they've nailed the world imo.

Linius

That scene made me tear up

--

Gonna watch the Nic Cage movie Bad Lieutenant, it's prob shit. But Eva Mendes is crazy hot.

Heard good things about BL. I have it on DVD, but I didn't watch it yet. I saw a Cage movie my self today like I posted this afternoon. Leaving Las Vegas! :D

Linius

Not even done with S1 yet, but I don't think I'll prefer Mad Men over Breaking Bad. Ever.

For now I'm thinking the same. But after so many time spend with Breaking Bad and only just one season with Mad Men in the last two weeks that's not a fair comparison for me to make. Yet.

He realised the stories he heard of Arsenal being an incredible club were in fact BS told by Argentinians who only saw Arsenal play on YouTube.

He realised Alan Pardew was staying for 8 more years.

#8moreyears.

Also, Bad L (with Nick Cage) is fucking brilliant. Watch it.

The_Joker

8YFcH.jpg

according to bild tottenham is intrested in our SON... any tottenham fans here who can "confirm" this or who read somthing about this in english papers?

dc89

:O Chelsea and Southampton play twice this game week in fantasy football.

Mata or Torres as captain? :lol, not even a choice really.

Facism

8YFcH.jpg

according to bild tottenham is intrested in our SON... any tottenham fans here who can "confirm" this or who read somthing about this in english papers?

is bild even trustworthy? They reported Sahin getting frozen out of the Liverpool squad because Gerrard is jealous of him :I

Arnie

Not even done with S1 yet, but I don't think I'll prefer Mad Men over Breaking Bad. Ever.
I do, because even though I find Breaking Bad immensely enjoyable, I prefer the less ridiculous character development of Mad Men.
is bild even trustworthy? They reported Sahin getting frozen out of the Liverpool squad because Gerrard is jealous of him :I

hahahahahahaha

fuck

Facism

I do, because even though I find Breaking Bad immensely enjoyable, I prefer the less ridiculous character development of Mad Men.

hahahahahahaha

fuck

yeh it's hilarious to read lol. Apparently Brendahhn Rojjas promised Sahin would be the number 6 and have regular playing time. Same report also says that Gerrard avoided passing to Sahin when they played together lol.

it's always afer Dark in the transfer season.

Arnie

yeh it's hilarious to read lol. Apparently Brendahhn Rojjas promised Sahin would be the number 6 and have regular playing time. Same report also says that Gerrard avoided passing to Sahin when they played together lol.

it's always afer Dark in the transfer season.

That's absolutely hilarious. Someone had to write that, too.

:lol I love this Bild.

Hixx

Reading about Terry Butcher turning down Barnsley:

"He once turned up at St James' Park for a Tyne-Wear derby, when Newcastle were romping away with the then First Division, with a shaved head and told his stunned Sunderland players they were all commandos behind enemy lines and they had a mission to leave with three points. Sunderland lost and within six months Butcher had been sacked."

"Before the game, he called everyone over and said, 'Let's get in a huddle,' then he started roaring and stamping his feet."

KuGsj.gif

We've had some fucking mental managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom